LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

i have a blog(it came with my myspace), and no i dont update it...

what kind of job did you dream of having when you were a kid?

ALWAYS wanted to farm! It's not just a job, but a lifestyle. Unfortunately you have to have a regular job to go with it now a days to make it.

Have you ever gone canoeing?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd choose death. I HATE getting up in front of groups of people. Especially ones I don't know. If that isn't an option, I'd probaly strip. I can't sing or play instruments and stripping is probably the closest I'll ever come to dancing. :wacko:

Have you ever been in a talent show? If yes, what did you do?

Guest diamondback688

hell no ive never been in a talent show...i hate getting up in front of people as much as you do(maybe more)

(now, revisting very first question asked)...have you ever talked to a complete stranger??

I'm a big girl now - I can tie my own shoelaces and do joined-up writing :P so yes, I talk to complete strangers a lot, as you must do too db, especially in the job you do :huh:

Since being a member here, what's the longest time you haven't logged in to check out the forums (hours, days, weeks?).

D :) lly

Since being a member here, what's the longest time you haven't logged in to check out the forums (hours, days, weeks?).

D :) lly

I've gone two weeks a few times. I was busy and it just wasn't something I needed to do.

What about your life has changed since you found out that others have interests in diapers?

Name one building anywhere in the world that you haven't seen but would like to.

Frank Lloyd Wright's Falling Water house

Where would you live if you could live anywhere?

If you could live a movie what movie and which charactor would you be?

Highlander: Endgame - Methos, I'd love to see history happening and unfolding

What do you want to be doing in 10 years?

Light golden brown ... and only my stylist knows for certain if it's real or not. And whether it matches is none of her concern! :whistling:

Do you ever wonder why it is there are always socks or gloves or running shoes along the side of the road but you never see anyone actually drop them?

Probably the most expensive prize I ever won was on a game of Scrabble about 20 years ago. It was a trip on Concord. It wasn't a Transatlantic flight, but a Champagne Flight around The Bay of Biscay (France) and back. But it did go supersonic at Mach 2 briefly.

Do you like flying?

D :huh: lly

Flying is ok, it's faster than driving. I drive about 50000 miles a years for the last 25 years.

If you own cars, do you get replacements when you need them or when you get tired of them?