LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamondback688

uh...i think 3...one in each bathroom, and a full length one on the back of the bedroom door...

how many small appliances(toaster, etc.) do you own?

Yes when i was younger (not so much). We used to fight like vicious enemies but we both agreed that we enjoyed it to some extent, kinda something to push your strength to the limit i guess ... but we never were friends, now that i think about it, it was probably because we didn't want to stop the battles. (although it had to stop at one point or another, i mean we were getting stronger and we inflicted more and more damage to each other XD ... fun days)

How many battery powered tool do you have in the house~

Guest diamondback688

yea...i was 15 or so, and they flipped out because i brought my laser pointer(dunno why i brought it) in my backpack, and it looks like a bullet...you can iamgine what happened...

have you ever toured the White House?

yes on a girl scout trip & we ran into a congressman who was a friend of my family ( mom & her sibs all went to school with him) and we got an added tour which was really nice of him.

funniest part was the hotel we stayed at, we couldn't understand why we were locked in our rooms & couldn't go room to room and there were all these 'suits' running around. We went home the next day & found out......we had been staying at the watergate hotel & that was when all the 'shit hit the fan'. LOL now I'm showing my age.

Have you ever been skinny dipping?

@restlessfox: I should have been more specific >_>. I meant after you've moved out, were living by yourself, and when you weren't insanely drunk or high. Sorry. XP

Used to buy these 2-3 person ice cream cakes and eat them myself, but I haven't had any since the store stopped stocking them in '02.

Have you ever had to break into your own house because you misplaced your keys?

Answer: I do it all the time i blush at anything and it is a real pain.

You know when i do anything wrong I will be red.

They know it's me who has made a smell at work by just looking at me. lol.

Can't lie without going red so give up trying. So blush at some time everyday. :blush:

question: How often do you weigh your self or when was the last time.

I don't usually do arguments, but this was unavoidable - A Manager at BT a week or so ago. He wanted me to get down on my hands and knees (ooer missus :P) with a screwdriver and do something that I'd just paid one of their engineers £105 to do for me!

What time does it get dark in the evenings now where you live?

D :) lly

I'm not exactly sure. I think it was starting to get dark when I walked home today at around fiveish. It could be later though. I wasn't paying much attention.

What is the next film coming out at the cinema that you really want to go see?

Reno 911 It looks hilarious~

What kind of music do you listen to when your down and sad? Or if you don't listen to music what do you do to bring yourself up?

Usually "emo" music, or songs that remind me of any time before now. I tend to listen to single songs, but Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and Meteora hold alot of memories, so I listen to those two CDs in particular.

Have you ever dropped your car keys in a storm drain and gotten them back?

Usually "emo" music, or songs that remind me of any time before now. I tend to listen to single songs, but Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory and Meteora hold alot of memories, so I listen to those two CDs in particular.

Have you ever dropped your car keys in a storm drain and gotten them back?

yes had to remove the cover of the storm drain wusing the winch from my truck it was parked the cover and droped keys from passager side they rolled right in to the holes

have you ever talked with a person you thought had a diaper on

yeah, at the bus station in the middle of town a middle aged guy asked to use my cellphone, and i accepted, as he walked away i saw a huge wet spot on the back of his pants that i'm all to familiar with. if he wasn't wearing one it would be a trail down the leg of his pants.

have you ever ran out of water while hiking?