LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamondback688

by far, my favorite author is Janet Evanovich, since she has a series of books where the main character is a bounty hunter, and i happen to be one also, and my favorite book out of that series is Ten Big Ones(dont bother reading that one first, because you might not understand everything that is going on, i recommend starting with the first book in the series, which is One For The Money)

who is your favorite actor/actress, and what is your favorite of the movies they have been in?

Yep. I was coming to an open day for uni, and I had to come with my dad and stepmum because my mum was working. My dad wanted to wait until we got to ASDA to fill up, because it was cheaper there. We ended up running out on a roundabout. We had to push the car to the middle of the roundabout, then my dad and brother walked the rest of the way to ASDA.

Have you ever accidentally woken someone else up? (Like by being loud, or phoning them in the morning)

Guest diamondback688

thats an interesting question...tough one to answer...i dunno what i would do...for the past few years my parents and my grandma and i have gotton together on christmas day to open presents...

if you had a chance to climb Mount Everest, would you?

That's easy, I don't like heights. I'll bet the view is breathtaking, though. Reminds me of being up in the World Trade center before 911 (I think it was the south tower). I got off on the observation level with all the stores and such. There was a slightly lower level to step down into around the periphery of the building. It took me a few minutes before I could step down into it close to the window. The building was dynamic and you could feel it move. My plams were sweaty and my heart raced. I have similar problems when I get in a plane.

My question: Have you ever had a lucid dream, that is, one where you could take charge of your dreaming state? What was it? (I hope this hasn't been done already. I can't bear to go through 32 pages. Ha! Ha!)

-D_Rainger

No. But I have had a deja vu type premonition dream that I wrote down and told a friend about and that happened six months later. It only happened once...so at least I don't have to deal with anticipating the future on a continual basis...;-)

Breathing is autonomic- meaning you don't have to think about it. Have you ever thought about breathing then became afraid that if you stopped thinking about it you would stop breathing?

Yeah. I had a meeting this morning and completely blew it off...err...I mean forgot about it...

Have you ever danced yourself sober?

Nope I can't say that I have *giggles*

Have you ever played a MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game), and if so which one(s)?

Yep. Just World of Warcraft...and at some time in the past one of the Doom related worlds but it's been a long time now.

What is your favorite computer related game of all time? [yeah this could be a forum and probably already is...but hey next person gets to plug their game!!!] ;-)

That's a hard decision to make. I have a lot of favorite PC games. I play FPS, RTS and racing games most of the time. Tiberian Sun from the C&C series and Soldier of Fortune 2 compete for #1 though.

Do you turn music on and sit there listening to it even though have other stuff that needs to be done?

no, but I've thought about how many people would make a record for some really stupid things.

Q: Have you ever woken up for work/school, got ready, and walked out the door only to realize that you're still in bed ten minutes before you have to leave, so now you have to do everything you drempt a second ago, only a hundred times faster?

I can't remember doing that, although I probably have at some point.

But the one that happened a few times and really hurt was in my teen days (a time when lazing in bed until mid-day was almost compulsory ;) ) waking up with a start to discover I was already late for school! Rushing around trying to get out the house as quickly as poss, only to go downstairs and discover it was Saturday or Sunday, a no school day. Ouchies!

Have you ever hitch-hiked?

D :) lly

Yes. I currently work a graveyard shift, which leads towards all kind of interesting circumstances. I've never fallen asleep at work, though.

Have you ever told a female how she truly looks when she asks the fateful question? (does this make me look *blank*)