LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

Nope, too much of a hazzle for a puny ticket, better to pay it then.

Have you ever envisioned your own burial?

yes want to be placed in one of my RC boats on the ocean and have it started and set out to sea then blow it up to scater ashes

where would you like to go or would you rather live in a different time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to go to when the bufallo roamed before the white men killed them off in the midwest of the states and learn the survival skills of the native Americans.

Have you ever gone "comfy" on a plane and got messy?

what wet on a few planes over the years some times even to the point of leaking

have you even gone out with others in diapers as adulit or child

Guest diamondback688

sure...i itroduced my girlfriend to diapers and now she is a DL...we've been out lots of times diapered...

have you ever been a witness to a crime? if so, what crime was it(E.G: armed robbery etc.)?

sure...i itroduced my girlfriend to diapers and now she is a DL...we've been out lots of times diapered...

have you ever been a witness to a crime? if so, what crime was it(E.G: armed robbery etc.)?

witness a armed robbery of a store i was working at

some guy just out of jain that am waited night time then tried to robb me at the store

he must have had a really bad day

the fool pulled a steak knife and shoved it to my throat i reached behind me and puled a bowie knife and showed him how to slide it in to some ones side while being held a knife point

he did live

the bad part was his father was my boss at my full time job and he rreally was not happy with me and made life hell while i worked that ward at the hospital

:biker_h4h:

have you ever been the victum of a crime

Had my wallet stolen once, what a pain-cancleling credit cards and gettilng the DL replaced

Have you ever, because of a s/o done something you really didn't want to do but did it anyway (ie go to movie that you know you weren't gonna' like to begin with)?

Yes i have gone to concerts and things like that just to be with a person even if i did not want to or i was uncomfortable being in crowds. but many times thatis something we have to do to keep every one happy

after you have gone a place to make another feel happy have they back out on doing what you like

not that i remember...

have you ever been to japan?

not that i remember...

have you ever been to japan?

Yes to the Navail air base at <,forget trying to spell it>

have you ever been dryed up in public ie has any one ever chamge you in public

mother got mad at me one time when i was a teen for somethoing and made me lay down on a bench in the mall so she could check my diapers in public guess she belived it would make me stop wetting think i was 14 at the time

Well I do occasionally sing along to my iPod when I am walking to work. But it is usually only when I am walking to work at about 20 past 6. Cars may have passed me, but I doubt they noticed. Oh and I do sometimes talk to myself in my head as I am walking and change my facial expressions depending on what I am thinking.

Have you ever done something that you are scared of just to test yourself?

Guest diamondback688

nope...im not really scared of anything..

have you ever gone to the store really late at night, so no one would see you buying something wierd?

nope...im not really scared of anything..

have you ever gone to the store really late at night, so no one would see you buying something wierd?

no

i have no problem walking in and buying any thing i want could care less what other think but then i really do not buy a lot of stramnge stuff

have you seen others dressed like babues in public and what are your feelings about it

i have a problem with others dressed as toddlers and acting that way in public i feel it makes it hard for others that wear diapers for real

Yeah, more times than I want to remember (and some times I can't remember), fortunately never been picked up for it by the rozzers.

Leading on to...

Have you ever woken up somewhere with no idea where you were or how you got there?

not since I was little.

Have you ever put makeup on someone (or something like that) when they are asleep (or passed out at a party)?

nope...i dfont pull practical jokes very often

have you ever pooped your pants(diapers dont count)?

Yeah did it when I got home from work yesterday..kinda felt like being naughty and could get away with it since the house was empty. No fun cleaning myself up though.

Do you shave where your nappy goes?

Guest diamondback688

nope...i dont believe in that sort of stuff

have you ever gotton more change back than you were supposed to when you bought something?

Guest diamondback688

nope...lost one once and had to pay i think 11 bucks or something like that...what really sucks though, was that the book was only worth i think 7...it was a small paperback...

have you ever been to Lebanon??

nope...lost one once and had to pay i think 11 bucks or something like that...what really sucks though, was that the book was only worth i think 7...it was a small paperback...

have you ever been to Lebanon??

Yes long time ago before the fighting firt came there back in the 80late 70.s

it was a nice place.

have you ever drove your car in just a diaper and tee shirt