LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamondback688

i have never eaten oysters period...i learned from my parents that they are really gross, and my parents and i call then "snot on the half-shell"...LOL

what is the wierdest thing you have ever eaten?

Not so wierd, I don't think, but as a kid I had a hamster with the habit trail.

<Diamondback-you being in Fla, gotta try a nice fresh gulf oyster--try it you'll like it!

Have you ever gone out with your shirt on inside out (and have someone else notice the fact that it is and tell you)?

Guest diamondback688

i have a couple times, i was just running out to the store for something though and didnt really care...

have you ever been stopped by the police? if so, what for?

Yeah, I got bottled at a party once when I was 16, needless to say I wasn't too happy about it... I wasn't in too bad a way, in fact was probably the most coherant of everyone, what with all the drama that was unfolding regarding my apparantly mortal injury. Anyway, I got a ride to the hospital in a flashy ambulance where I was checked out and told I was fine other than a very mild concussion. This left me in a spot of bother as I had no way of getting home as I'd planned to camp at the party in my tent and the phone at my house just happened to be broken at the time. I managed to scrounge a lift home off the policewoman who'd come to the hospital to take my statement at about 4 in the morning.

Have you ever fired a gun?

No. I live in England and I don't think that summer camps are as popular over here as they are in America. I have been away with school a few times. In year 7 I went to France. When I was in Primary School I went away in year 5 and year 6. The place we visited when I was in year six was near to the place I had used to live, so all the things we visited, I had already seen. It was still fun though.

Have you ever ripped up a birthday or christmas card? Either from someone that you didn't like, or one to someone.

Guest diamondback688

nope...if im going to buy something really expensive(my definition of expensive is over 500 dollars) i really do my homework...

have you ever been to Africa? if so, which country and what for?

My last trip to Africa was 18 months ago - flew to Cairo, spent a few days exploring, then train to Alexandria on the Med for a couple of days, then flew back to Cairo to re-visit the museum and see some more of the city and surrounding areas. From there I flew to Aswan for another couple of days, then boat on the Nile to Luxor. Amazingly memorable trip, I would go back in a heartbeat. Just travelling, no formal work involved.

Have you ever had a bad travelling experience?

D :) lly

Yeah. I had been home from uni for the weekend and had to go back to uni on the tuesday on the train. I had a little suitcase on wheels with me. I went from my local station to Nottingham which took half an hour. Then I got the train from Nottingham to Birmingham New Street. That was all fine. But when I got to Birmingham New Street the train to Northampton was cancelled. They said I could get a train to Birmingham International and go to Northampton from there. So I did. On that train I found out that the nearest I could get to Northampton was Coventryl. I was stuck in Birmingham International for about three quarters of an hour until the train to Coventry. Then there was no train from Coventry to Northampton, but they were supposed to be putting on a bus. So I was there an hour, before an annoncement came out that people could get a train to Milton Keynes and go to Northampton from there. The ironic thing was that when I got to Coventry there was a train to Milton Keynes there. So basically I waited around Coventry station for an hour for no reason. Then I got on a packed train to Milton Keynes. When I got there, I went to check when the next train was to Northampton was and found out that it was right then. I went back to the platform opposite the one I had just been on, only to miss the train by about 30 seconds. So I had to wait half an hour for the next one. It was almost dark by the time I got back to uni despite me having set off from home at about half eight in the morning.

Sorry for making that answer so long.

Have you ever not wanted to do something after seeing a film, like not wanting to go in the sea after seeing Jaws? What film was it?

not that i remember..i dont scare very easily...

have you ever been parasailing?

never tried that one but t would be interesting. i know they do it a lot over here at the one beach and i have watched a few times.

have you ever been in a hot air ballon

No I have never been fired or let go. I had to leave the first job I ever had because I was leaving for university. I have had a job over the summer, but will again have to leave it in about a month to go back to uni. The manager has said that I can come back in the Christmas and Easter holidays though.

Have you ever made a fool out of yourself in public? Like by doing something embarrassing? What did you do?

There was one incident I do remember, I was a bar, was wearing a sweater & it was getting kinda' warm with all the people about.....I went to take it off and my shirt underneath came off with it, there I was bare chested trying to untangle the sweat shirt & regular shirt. Everyone got a good laugh on my account.

Another work related have-ever:

Have you ever held a job that it outside the typical 9-5 routine?

Yeah. Both jobs I have had have been outside the 9-5. When I worked in a newsagents the latest I had to work was until 8. When I worked on a Sunday morning I used to have to be there at about half five in the morning because we opened at six and I had to put magazines in about 250 News of the Worlds. With the job I work now, the earliest I have had to be in is 25 to 7 in the morning. The latest I have ever had to stay is quarter past ten in the evening.

Have you ever told someone the ending to a book or film before they had seen or read it?

Not to my recollection.

Have you ever tried speed? I have tried it once, and let me tell you, simply too damn good to even think of trying it anymore.

yes in years past have tired speed and crack both

still love speed just a diffrent kind now.

have you ever talked your way out of a ticket