LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am the middle child of 5 boys, Ya think? :D

have you mistakenly put on someone elses clothes and said what the heck and wore it any way

not really the other 2 that live with me are way smaller then i am, which is really to bad i always have small diapers here but some time run out of the mediums i wear or large sometimes

what is the biggest animal you have seen in the wild.

for me it would have to be a kodiak bear

i was staioned on the island and we deicde we wanted a bear skin rug for our room and the only weapons allowed in the barricks were .22 cal

and they have no way the killing power to bring a big bear down

but when you have had a few to many beers you never know what you will do

Only by my mum I think, where she has accused me of doing something when it was my brother that actually did it. The most recent occasion was last week when she had a go at me for leaving the towels in the bathroom not folded up. I told her that my brother took a shower after to me, so she eventually asked him and he told her that he was the one who hadn't folded up the towels.

Do you ever wish for something that other people would see as a bad thing to have?

Now that's a very interesting one: For the basic answer NO I havn't; but down the road , if asked it better be a very good friend and would also depend on exactly where on the body it is...I may respond like maybe hey dude go see a doctor......

Have you ever gone out entertaining (this is like the TV commercial) and have your credit card denied? (and if you answer yes, how did you get everthing settled?)

Frequently. In fact most times I respond actually. Sometimes I ask my brother and the only have you ever question he can come up with is 'Have you ever thought of a question worse than this?'

Have you ever had someone insult you to your face? How did they insult you?

Yes. And most time I just stare at the screen or my book shelf till something pops to mind...actually like right now...oh and I've been known to change my question if I come back re-read it and think it sucks. But only if no one has replied yet.

Have you ever been electrically shocked, I mean by accident?

Diamondback, you forgot to ask a new question. I will use the one you asked above, which DW should have answered.

So no I have never owned a piece of real estate. The closest I have come is renting.

Have you ever broken up with someone in another way other than in person? (Like over the phone, by text or email).

No. Although I remember going out with all of my family once. We got drinks at the bar and my papa asked them to put it on the tab. So then we ate. But the place we were at forgot to add the drinks we got first onto the bill. We didn't even notice and almost got away without paying. We were in the car park. My nana's skirt was stuck in her wheelchair, so everyone was trying to get it out. It was whilst that was going out, that someone came out and told us. If my nana's skirt hadn't got caught, we would have already gone.

Have you ever forgotten to get dressed and gone out with pyjamas on?

Guest diamondback688

ive never forgotton to get dressed, but i have been to lazy to get dressed and ive run out to the store in a pair of sleep pants and a t shirt...

have you ever done something wierd when you were drunk? if so, what did you do?

first off i sorry i think i did the rong one so i redoing it, When i was 15 me and a friend pay a homless mad 20 bucks to get us a bottle of jack dannle we drank about 1/3 befor he started daring me to take srait shots out of a 16oz glass frist 1/4 then 1/2 then 3/4 and last a full glass all in about a hour (i licky i should be dead that was way to much) well i got so drunk i could not stand i was get sick fast and could not go down stair to get sick so i did out the window and just about fell out doing it i end up laying in my bed waching the room spind for what felt like house befor i pass out, woke up the next day with a headack that could kill the walking dead, lucky my mom and day was off to work by then so i clean up the mess out side and went to school and i think my teacher know i had a hangover and did every thing she could to make it worse and it work i have not drink sence other then like new years(apple sider if i can find it) my 21 birthday, in bar for the first time and a friend 21 birthday 3 year a go i have one glass and never get drink.

what the widest thing you ever done?

Guest diamondback688

i assume you meant wildest...i dont really know of anything ive done that has been wild...

have you ever been on a game show?? if so, which one?

I managed to write off a car I'd had for ten hours by driving it into an escaped cow on the road. I walked out of it with nothing but dented pride, can't say the same for the poor beef.

Without a doubt one of the most surreal moments of my life seeing this cow fucking run (A RUNNING COW!!!) out onto the road into the beam of my lights, I slammed on the breaks but it was too late, hit it's hind quarters and it's arse bust the front of the car and smashed my windscreen.

Have you ever found yourself in a spot of bother in a foreign country?