LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember ever hallucinating whilst having a high fever. Well except for a few times generally when I imagined that I wasn't actually in my body, but was watching myself from above.

Have you ever had a treehouse? If so what was it like?

Guest diamondback688

ive had a couple tree houses...i wouldnt really call them houses though...they were just pieces of plywood nailed to a thick branch...LOL

BTW, i also say that anyone who is mean to an animal needs to be tortured...

do you know anyone who is blind, deaf, mentally retarded??

Well I've lurked enough,

Yes to all three, very good people, good friends actually.

Blind guy I see very rarely (no pun intended), I got a group of deaf friends that hang out where I do, there alot of fun. They taught me some sign, so I can keep up with them. My old girlfriends brother, was injured as a baby in a auto accident, he's in a wheelchair, and talks through a computer, so I guess he's not retarded per say. but looks the part. I used to be a camp consuler for Retarded Children though.

Question: have you ever opened somebody else's Mail ??

Only my mums. Every year at christmas I tend to open her cards becase I am at home when the post comes and she isn't. She doesn't really care. In fact I think she expects it, since one day last year I didn't open the cards that came and she was suprised that she got to open them herself.

Have you ever cut your own hair?

I always trim up my own hair, just around the ears though. I'm growing my hair out to donate it to the Kid's with Cancer Fund. When I get it long enough they cut and take it to make a wig, for the kids who lost their's due to Chemo.

Have you ever been over 100 mph on land (sorry Sunshine don't know Kph)

Repaid we use MPH in England anyway. And no I don't think I have ever been over 100 MPH. I think about 85 MPH is the fastest I have gone, and someone else was driving.

Have you ever had to wear a name badge? Where were you, and what was it for?

^Only once, wore a name badge, It was at my high school reuniun(sp?) but never at work like MikeyD's or such...

To other questions:

<Took my car to 115mph on I80

<Lost power for 7 Days (big ice storm on top of the mountain 2 yrs back)

(don't know if this is allowed or not, but..)Have you ever accidently had an un planned bedwetting incident, ie at someone's house or a hotel etc?

No. I don't wet the bed and haven't done probably since I was a toddler.

Oh and PamperedinthePoconos, you are only supposed to answer the question in the post above you, which in your post was diamondbacks question about streaking.

Do you go to any kind of church regularly?

Nope, not that I can recall. if I have been to one, just goes to show how tedious and completely unforgettable it was, he, he....

Have you ever grown so tired of small-talk, that you actually have told the person you are talking with, that you simply cannot take this anymore?

Yes, many years ago with the family. We did it once with 3 kids. Borrowed the tent. Camping in this case meant campgrounds, not wilderness. But I am not the camping type. More the hotel type :blush:

Have you ever written a letter to the (any) President [PM] - If so, about what? Would you ever do it (again)?

No I've never done that. I can't see any reason why I would have to. If there was some issue that I wanted to ask about then I would probably write a letter to my local member of parliament.

Have you ever shared a bath with someone? Who was it?

Guest diamondback688

ive shared a bathroom with my grandma on a couple of occasions when i was younger and she came to visit...

have you ever talked on the phone for more than on hour?

Yeah, not a lot of times though. The one time I remember was when I was about 17 and I was upset about something and was on the phone to one of my friends. We spoke for about an hour and a half, then hung up then later on I rang her again and we spoke for about three quarters of an hour. I was on my mobile and the two conversations cost me about £7 in credit.

Oh and diamondback, I did get a little weirded out reading your answer, until I realised that you said bathroom rather than bath. I was thinking that you had actually had a bath with your grandma!

Have you ever been on stage? What was it for?

If this counts, in a school play in 6th grade, The King & I--minor part

Have you ever gone to a restaurant and get your meal comp'd/for free?

PS: Sunshine & anyothers, sorry about my mistake, please forgive me I'm still just a newborn here and tring to get involved.

Yeah. At a Damon's that is near my house, they give you a free meal if it is your birthday. I have been there for the last two years, and my meal was free, even though everyone else had to pay. Oh and there was one time when I was about 8 and we went for a meal for my birthday, and the restaurant wasn't very good. I don't really know what happened, but my mum did write a letter of complaint, and it got closed down.

Have you ever had to have your stomach pumped?

Oh and PamperedinthePoconos, I didn't mean that to be rude or unkind or anything like that.