LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Honestly, no. I have already lived through a few tough situations...and I came out alright, but that doesn't mean I'd want to live it again. If I had to live it again I would like to know that I could change certain things. Hindsight is 20/20 after all.

v Do you sleep with a teddy bear/plushie/comfort object?

^ I sat through one session of aikido and I ended up with bruises, a half injured arm and muscles I didn't even know I had hurting...lol. Needless to say it was my first and last class. Who knew there was an art to falling :P

V Have you ever had to learn all the capitals of the world?

^ I like snow in winter, but not ice. I don't mind the cold though. Summer has it's perks, but with hot and cold, you can put on layers to get warmer, you can only take off so much.

v Do you ever feel a strong urge to poop while in a public place?

^ Gawd no. Of all of my bodily functions, I would have to say that defecating is by far my least favorite. I don't even like defecating in the privacy of my own home, let alone in a public restroom, say after a 16 hour non-stop flight in an airport, when after such a flight, sometimes it's a necessity. That being said, the thought of doing it in a public place is really non-existant on my list of thoughts I've entertained. <_<

V For whatever reason or circumstance, whether you inflate it or reduce it, do you ever misrepresent your true age?

^ nope i don't see the point in it when talking to someone, the closest i've gotten to that was buying alcohol when they didn't ask my age, and clicking on the click here if you're 18 on some sites when i was just the legal age in my state, but waited until i was 18 to join any ab/dl sites that were 18 and up.

v how long has it been since you've made a snow man?

Decades--at least 30-some years. I absolutely HATE winter and snow. I can tolerate it a little cold if I have to, but I hate driving on ice and in snow, therefore I've made up my mind that I will never do anything that resembles "enjoying" winter. I count the days until spring--mark it on the calendar when the blue VW comes out of storage.

Have you ever acted on a hunch about anything?

^ well...yeah. Let's see... Oh, my last hunch was last weekend, just before I got my first diapies. Leon was always so cute and lovable, I started sharing my secrets about accidents and urges, and I asked him about babyfurs, and diapers, and we started talking some more. Later he asked "How did you know I was a babyfur? Did someone tell you?" It was really just a guess. But I found out he actually brought diapers with him, though he wasn't wearing. I later asked if he could diaper me, and he said it wasn't the best place for that, because it was at my friend Paw's party. He was so tuned into my feelings. We cuddled for several hours afterward. I kinda miss him. I know this sounds pretty gay, but we're just friends. I don't have any sexual urges toward guys...sorry. And, sorry for the really long explanation! ^.^;;

v If you drive, have you ever accidentally hit someone's car in a parking lot, and sped off?

Don't I wish! I've only won free tickets or a couple of dollars. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

Would you ever tell a lie to protect someone's feelings?

^ First, I'd really be shocked that he would actually steal from me. Second, I'd try to verify that he was indeed stealing from me. And then finally, once I proved to myself that he was in fact stealing from me, I'd confront him and ask him why? What event(s) happened in his life that made him take the drastic action of stealing from me, (a man of limited means to begin with) and perhaps if he fills me in on the details, maybe we could work out a corrective solution to the circumstances that led him to thievery in the first place.

V Do you ever buy Girl Scout Cookies? If so, what's your favorite?

I'm a Girl Scout leader. I buy them, sell them, haul them. And no, I never get tired of them. My favorites are Caramel Delites and Peanut Butter Patties.

Have you ever had a dream that was so real you wished it would never end?

^ I never have been involuntarily caught wearing diapers in public, as I very seldom wear them outside of the privacy of my home. I will say however, that I have entertained the thought of being "caught" in them publically every now and then, but that's as far as I ever go. Now, on the other hand, my occasional and too-infrequent mommy sees me in them whenever she's at my home, but that doesn't really count as being caught.

V Do you ever find yourself being overly (and perhaps illogically) self-conscious when buying certain items that you possibly think, upon cash-out, that the cashier or others behind you in line, might be negatively judging you on based solely on what you're buying? If so, (and if I may ask), what item(s) elicit this feeling?

Not anymore. I'll go to a store, buy diapers, wipes, powder....hmm...maybe I'll buy one of those Nuby bottles that I heard about. I shop at Wal-Mart, and it seems the more I do it, the more comfortable I am doing it.

Have you ever found yourself in a situation when you're not wearing diapers, and you REALLY wish you were?

^yep, i was living in a small town for a while that didnt sell adult diapers, then my friends were coming over too often for me to wear, then i was too poor to buy a pack, that led to 5 months where i wasnt able to wear even one diaper. i thought about them every day and i had 8 vivid diaper dreams that i can remember in that time, diapers are exactly 23 times more addictive then weed is and 63 percent of all percentages are made up on the spot :P

(sorry if i'm talking too much about ending my dry spell i'm just loving it too much to keep quiet about it)

v do you usually make the gifts you give or buy them at a store?

^no, not clever enough. I hate shopping too, so buying them is a pain. Sometimes, I will make up a 'gift certificate' for something - not necessarily a product, but maybe the promise of doing something for the other person...something meaningful.

v do you ever just completely forget you're wearing a diaper, then 'jump' when you start to pee??