LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

↑ Yes once, for a speaking exercise in school. We had to talk about our favorite music, and I walked in completely black and with spikes and all that. It was a lot of fun ^^.

↓ Have you ever accidentally revealed your dirty diapers to someone ? ( always make sure you're able to remove the bag from the trashcan without it spewing out nappies :-P )

^ yeah i was using one to stop a leak in my water bed (definitely worth trying if your water bed springs a leak) which i had forgotten about, i sat down on my bed while talking to my stepbrother, the covers slipped from where they were which exposed the diaper, he stared at it for a second and all i could think to say was "they last longer then a towel"

< smoking a camel wide while looking out my window at the snow

v have you ever had a lighter blow up close to you?

edit: oops i guess that doesn't count as dirty

^ um nope...to be honest as much as i like staring at fire i didn't get the courage to use a lighter till i was much older...and it has never exploded on me. My friend, however, in his meaness has made fireballs out of perfume and a lighter pretty close to me...that wasn't nice!

v Have you ever felt totally out of place or stuck out like a sore thumb in a certain store cause you were dragged in there by someone else?

^yeah i had some time before work so the person that gave me the ride decided to drag me into a yuppie coffee shop, usually i wouldn't really stick out too bad but i was in my paint covered work clothes.

theres also the time my girlfriend took me to help her pick out some unmentionables for her in the mall.

> kicking myself because i mentioned something non diaper related from this forum about 5 minutes ago to my friend sitting next to me, so he wanted to read it off the site, i said no so he asked what the site was, i couldn't think of one quick enough so i just said i dont want him starting drama on the site with my friends. he got pissed off, he's still bitter about it and won't let it go. (i hate drama)

v have you seen your favorite band at a live show?

^Yes - I've seen The Arctic Monkey's live 3 times in 2007 - helps when you are friends with the lead singer though. Got the V.I.P stuff at a big gig they did Old Trafford Cricket Ground - but ditched the hospitality and dived in with the other 45000 mad, crazy fans and played "dodge the flying pee in plastic beer glasses" game - oh what fun!

v Have you ever chased a criminal?

Nope. I took spanish in high school, and could understand it if spoken slowly. But that was so long ago I've forgotten it.

Have you every done anything embarrassing or stupid right when waking up because you werent fully awake yet?

^ Not at a concert, but while sitting in Wrigley Field's leftfield bleachers while attending a Chicago Cubs baseball game. God, it was repulsive. I wanted to slug the bandit kisser right after the unwanted buss! I remember being so worried I was going to contract some sort of disease from the skank who cold-kissed me out of the blue, that after the game was over, I went to the nearest liquor store on Addison St. (despite having no bodily tolerance to alcohol) and bought a half-pint of Everclear 190 proof grain alcohol to use as an anti-bacterial mouthwash. Geez..I remember my mouth being on fire and thinking my teeth were going to fall out after swishing the Everclear around the inside of my mouth...I can still feel soft tissue dissolving from the interior portions of my cheeks! Anyway..it must have worked or I just got lucky...I never contracted herpes, mononucleiosis, or cold sores or anything else communicable. From this vantage point in time, I can look back and say that I was probably not in danger of contracting anything. But at the time, I was really worried!

V Do you ever believe (in any degree) the concepts of fate and pre-destiny?

yep, i love the taste of it and my body is so resistant to caffeine i need a triple shot of espresso or a mason jar of coffee before it starts waking me up, so it's safe for me to have some whenever i want.

what was your favorite thing to do on the playground in grade school?

I liked playing red rover and tag...

Did you ever have an imaginary friend?

Guest Katharsys

^ Only accidentally, since it was still in my pockets after the wash XD

v Have you ever yelled at someone just to let off steam, even though that person was not the cause of the stress?

^ No, though I have watched many infomercials in their entireties, just for the entertainment value alone. I guess I'm way too cynical to believe the claims that the sellers of the products are often times promoting in infomercials. I have a hard time believing that a carbide knife not only can cut a ceramic tile in half in a matter of seconds, but after doing so, can cut ripe tomatoes into wafer-thin slices!

V Do you ever rate, with the star system available, You Tube videos?

When I'm working with children, I believe. Fantasies like that are what keep us young at heart.

On that note, do you believe that wishing on a star really works?