LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are there any model train fans here? I have a question.

Hi there I am a model train fan and am looking to add a couple more cars to my collection.

I think I saw at one time a diaper related train and box car or something close to that, does anyone know what I'm talking about?

I have a few cars that have Huggies and Gerber on them.

I guess what I am getting at is I need someones help in answering a couple of questions and maby pointing me in the right direction in finding what I'm looking for.

Thank you.

I have thoes, thanks for trying.

I collect ho scale, I don't have to much anymore, when I was younger I gave away my collection I had so now I'm just trying to make back up a small set.

My boss has o gage trains all over his house..

I'm into model railways myself and the only thing that i can suggest that If you are a member of a model railway group or club then maybe you can ask there to see what they say or suggest. Also if you are a member of a model railway message board as it would be another good place to ask

If you ever do find one let me know also, I been looking on E Bay a lot for any thing like that with no luck. I have one of the Blue Gerber boxcars from Micro Trains, but would love a Curity one, Cloth diapers for me . But would not turn down something with Pampers or Luv's onm it. N Scale here LoL!!!