LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper checking!

A person can truly love more than on thing at a time. It is also possible to love an inanimate object. How strongly he loves his diapers and you can only be determined by him.

I'm married and love my wife. I'm also incontinent and love wearing my diapers. I don't know if I can say which one is more (maybe about the same), but the types of love I have for them are not the same.

• 8 years later...

I don't have the care I need in real life so I enjoy long detailed diaper checks changes. I play Belle who is sick and disabled and I like her husband|Papa for baby Belle to either pull back the diaper and look down, do the squeeze test in the front of the diaper or above the clothes, maybe do a diaper sniff like if she's being held in pubic, sniff the air then the bottom. Or remove clothes and undo the diaper to check. Which ever 

For a change after a check, I would like Gold or a OC of gold to lay Me|Belle down remove clothes, undo the tape pull the diaper away, lift legs and clean cheeks and butt crack, then lower legs and clean the front of her diaper area then powder cream ect and a new diaper after getting rid of the old one. Wipes must be warm. I would love a detailed diaper change right now. 

When I was a kid from 4.5 to 10 my mother would simply drop my pants and do a visual/sniff test and if that didn’t resolve the issue then she’d squeeze the front of my diaper or pull the waistband back and peek inside my diaper to see if I had pooped (a technique used by my wife/mommy when she wants me to feel extra little, and yes she’s done it a few times in public just to drive the point home that she’s the mommy and I’m the baby and I need to have my diapers taken care of by mommy). 

• Like 4
50 minutes ago, IminWetPampers said:

When I was a kid from 4.5 to 10 my mother would simply drop my pants and do a visual/sniff test and if that didn’t resolve the issue then she’d squeeze the front of my diaper or pull the waistband back and peek inside my diaper to see if I had pooped (a technique used by my wife/mommy when she wants me to feel extra little, and yes she’s done it a few times in public just to drive the point home that she’s the mommy and I’m the baby and I need to have my diapers taken care of by mommy). 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that! I love how she's a dominant Mommy taking charge of her Little Boy, making sure he's clean! Even in public!??♥️? Like I said, your Mommy is the BEST! You must have felt so LITTLE when your ACTUAL Mommy did that to you when you were 4.5 to 10 years old!??♥️? That's gotta feel SO amazing! Do you miss her?!?

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, BabyJeggySpideyBoy said:

ABSOLUTELY LOVE that! I love how she's a dominant Mommy taking charge of her Little Boy, making sure he's clean! Even in public!??♥️? Like I said, your Mommy is the BEST!

@BabyJeggySpideyBoy

that is one of the best things about having a mommy like that: she makes sure that you are taken care of, and that you are clean. One of the best things that can happen is when someone cares enough to make sure that you are well taken care of. And the ABDL world, that would be a mommy or a daddy, and in the adult world of a person that is disabled that would probably be a caregiver, aid, or significant other that helps you.

Not only that, but a mommy or a daddy is supposed to be the one who make sure that you are clean and that you are taken care of, and sometimes a mommy or a daddy will remind you of your status, or make those comments that they usually do. Mommies and daddies can have the control they do in very dominant ways, or little subtle ways that let the little know who's in charge! It all depends on the person and how they deal with the situation, and how they're little reacts to the cues.

Brian

• Like 2
On 3/4/2014 at 7:19 AM, mike indiapers said:

I remember my mom checking my diapers during childhood. She would usually ask me if I was poopy by smelling the air and before I could answer she was checking the back of my diaper to confirm. I was told to come over to her to check. I found diaper checks to be very embarrassing and it made me feel so little, but I loved the attention and knew they always led to my diapers being changed. Public diaper checks were also a source of extra attention and confirmed that I was Indeed wearing diapers for those around us still unsure. I wore diapers fulltime until I was 6 years old, so I have lots of memories from those days.

After my brother  was born I wanted to be a baby again so at age seven I was in diapers full-time until 11 .

On 10/21/2014 at 8:48 AM, New mammy needing help said:

would anybody be happy to discuss with me in private message about the whole attraction to nappies bit. I have alot of questions and i really want to inderstand my boyfriends situation. X

PM me if you'd like. I'm new to diapers but I can tell you what I feel.

• 1 month later...

I don’t get diaper checked since I have to be Catheterized 5 X’s a day they requires open clothes and diaper , so I am changed to ensure I always have adequate coverage .

if I am going to be drinking or smoking I will be put in a full coverage prefold they both seem to increase output, so a more aggressive diaper with full coverage is more appropriate . Nobody that I drink or smoke with has any expectation that I am not filling my diaper,well they are making trips to toilet ,they know it’s not something I can avoid well sober .

Diaper checks are just something that comes with having a caretaker. It might be weird or something but still, its all part of having a caretaker. From my point of view, would love to have a caretaker to keep me diapered, and diaper checks are just part of that. They do kinda need to check and see if you need a change yet or anything.