LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Super dry kids

So I ordered a box of 20 SDK and I just wanted to know what your guy's thoughts on them are? I usually don't buy more than 2 if I haven't tried a new diaper yet but I was running low on stock and I really needed a bulky diaper that would go along with my new onesie. So what I really want to know is whether they are bulky and decent in absorbency.

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

Neither. They're more for show than performance.

That said, they're actually pretty damn good when using a diaper doubler. I suggest Total Dry Boost-Ups. Always works a charm for me.

When I tried them, they leaked eventually. They didn't seem to hold a lot. But I have found ABU Sissy diapers to be good because they last me a while.

Thanks guys for your help, they arrive tomorrow so I'll try and give some feed back on them. I just hope they're better than the tena stretch I had because after two wettings and a morning wetting, those bad boys leaked all over my bed and new onesie :(

If you're looking for a good diaper that is bulky but not too expensive then I'd recommend Abena X-plus or Molicare Supers. They are definitely bulky and will probably hold 3 or 4 times as much as a SDK will, and are way less likely to leak. This means each diaper will last 3-4 times as long- effectively reducing their cost by 3-4 times for them to last the same amount of time. It's simple economics really.

• Like 1

I think it's funny when someone says "SDK are thick". Compared to what? Sheets of toilet paper! I liked mine when I had them, since I'm a 90's pampers kinda person but my couch was wet on the first wetting. I found that I had to be in an exact position not to leak. Iffy Pampers were this bad (which I doubt) I feel bad for the parents that used them. I think SDKs were a good start point but they really should try to improve some weak areas.

So after testing the super dry kids out I would have to say I'm pretty impressed. I've went through three of them and only one leaked after some pretty good size wettings. Way better then what I was using before them so I guess I got my moneys worth, only problem I have is its really hard to get them snug on but once I do they stay on. I also love how they sag after being soaked. Really happy I got them :-)

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder why I have had a better experience with the Sissy ones than with Super Dry Kids and the Cushies?

I haven't tried the Sissy ones, but IMHO the Cushies seem to hold a bit more than the SDKs. I made a post about this elsewhere, but basically-- I've worn both in a Large size, and the fit of a SDK always feels a bit tighter than a Cushie. And the tighter a diaper is, the more likely it is to "wring out" when you move around, like a wet towel being twisted. So even though the absorbancy of a SDK and a Cushie may be the same, the tighter fit of a SDK makes it leak a little sooner....