LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sad Day

babyboy89

John,

I also have cancer, and tht is liver cancer. I found out year ago and am doing well and surviving! I credit my feelings to the Lord! Soon as a loved one speaks of that terrible word, fear and desperation take over! When I found out, I decided to put it in the Lord's hand and keep on living! I found strength in the Word of God and today consider cancer another painin the butt thing, but, I keep on going and look forward to tomorrow! Cancer is not the end, I found out that 2 of my three tumors are gone and the third is being overtaken by liver regeneration! I have had 4 tase cancer-chemo treatments and survived and am happy! I do not know where you live but, I go to the Hillman center in Pittsburgh, PA> and they are considered one of the countries best! Your best bet is help your mom look positively at life and be strong and keep focused on tomorrow! If there are radiation orchemo treatments available, tell her to go for them! Put your faith and trust in the Lord, and you will see a change!

I know about losing someone to cancer, it was my granny, there isn't much you can do to prepare for something like that, just enjoy the time you have with your mom, make the most of it. you may feel the need to hit something, get yourself a punching bag and take out all your frustrations on it. in until "that" day comes, I would wonder if you might have heard about a virus that attacks cancer cells and leaves the body alone, or if you tried going to one of those cancer institutes for help, or tried any natural ways to kill cancer, sometimes they can work better than the mainstream medical ways, we just don't hear about them in the news, even when it helped a little amish girl who had leukemia, she got cured and lived because of a natural remedy