LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anybody here a "prepper"?

Just bought an acre of land, building a green house and garden with a fish farm. Gonna unplug a bit. I have my own well that doesn't require electricity to get water from. My home is heated with a wood stove. Not a prepper as much as I am distancing myself from mass produced foods and not as reliant on our "system." If the shit ever hits the fan I'll have some teeth to fight back and some food to sit on, and a place to hide. But who knows if I'll survive.

The difference between 5.56 is the shell casing and amount of powder. There is a difference, but from any realistic standpoint, those who really give a shit about the difference would use a 7mm rifle in this case. FAR FAR FAR more useful in hunting, and just as good at stopping boogy men.

I'm on an acre as well, but in the high desert I need municipal water. There was a pond in the back yard that has been dry for years. I'm still hoping to fill it back in eventually and build a PV array on 4x4s to generate the electricity I need. As it's the desert, I don't see being able to live off the land, but at least I might be able to get off the electrical grid. As for self and property defense, I have edged weapons. The liberals don't know enough about them to figure out how to control them so I'm really off the grid there!

Don't fill the pond in, add a cover to stop evaporation. Then put up a vertical metal screen with a collection trough under it. The screen will collect the moisture in the air at night and it will drip down and be directed into the cistern. The solar can be mounted on top of the cover, using the space for both water and power. There is a lot more water in the desert than most people think.

Don't fill the pond in, add a cover to stop evaporation. Then put up a vertical metal screen with a collection trough under it. The screen will collect the moisture in the air at night and it will drip down and be directed into the cistern. The solar can be mounted on top of the cover, using the space for both water and power. There is a lot more water in the desert than most people think.

solar still? I think I saw that in a book called "back to basics"

As for disasters, I recommend looking at the ones that do happen, and have happened in the past.

Think Katrina, snowmageddon (cost me two nights in a car), tornadoes...and, as stated, the human end of things. If shots are fired around you in anger, sooner or later you will be killed. Can you talk your way out of a fight? What can you do for your neighbors?

Now, scientists are imagining two historic events that would be disasters today... The carrington event ( a giant solar flare that could knock out electricity for months to a year) and icelandic volcanoes...in the 1780s or 1790s, these put out enough sulpher to kill villagers and crops in England, not to mention making air transport impossible...since the abrasive ash would shred jet engines. Almost as likely is a superbug, like SARS...killing lots of people and spreading worldwide in days to weeks by air travel.

• 2 weeks later...