LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well this figures...

Today, I actually had an opportunity to finally stink up my pants! However, it was very short-lived. Once I got ready to do the deed I took a squat and went to push. It was rather difficult to get it out and once I did it turned out to be very hard and small. Neither of those which I like! It was not enjoyable at all for me. I like softer messes that I can squish around and really feel make a mess.

Definitely my least favorite feeling. Having the time and privacy to enjoy a messy diaper but only being able to squeeze out a few rabbit pellets. Nowadays when this happens I cook up some oatmeal and dump that in my diaper instead. Feels great, just not as stinky. (Some of us like that, heh heh)

• 2 weeks later...

OMG! IT happened to me the last day that I could have an opportunity to be a lots of hours alone!!

I had bought a bag that contained 3 baby diapers, during the 2 days before I was able to make huge messes (Really, I didn't know where Lots of poop came from than I'd use the quote in that film:(minute 0:31)

"she didn't eat enough to produce that, she ate two pieces of macaroni" Lol)

but the third day I was like, Ok today Is the last day, I need to use this diaper quite well! and even I did a role play where I was a baby and I was crawling, and when I pushed... GOSH!! It was so hard!!! I literally felt that my veins could explode!!

• 4 weeks later...

Man I wish I could get a decent, hard logjam going. Even taking WAY TOO MUCH Immodium and cutting back on water, taking water pills... I still end up with these awful slippery things.

Though I will admit, when I'm taking plenty of Metamucil... while the consistency isn't my style, the feeling of dropping a load the size of a cat is indescribable.

:roflmao: This is very true....in this area anyways...'size DOES matter' :P I prefer a large load as well....nothing is more satisfying than having that huge bulge in the back with the effort to put it there ;)

I have found that a lot of cheese and or milk blocks me up pretty well, but I don't consume that everyday...but it is a begining...

The metamucile though, has some great potential ;) Hmmmmmmm

Hi

I have a long weekend and going to make it long uncomfortable and something I have never done before or at least not to this extent or this imersive.

Its Fri 7 am .

I have had high fibre breakfast a coffee and bottle of formula .I have half a box to use up about 10 9 oz 250 ml bottle so two for lunch and nothing much else . For next couple of days readybrek formula and may be a sandwich or two otherwise nothing but formula it is supposed to give me very soft easy do poos.

I have about 14 adults max absorbancy pull ups and some extra liners.

From 4 pm Fri I will do everything in my nappies and as I want nappy rash I will just be changing my nappies went full but not washing as per one diaper punishment I have read.

I am with pat on this one make it a big thing to do.

Will let you know how I get on.

Xx sissy wendy

When I decide to have a fun filled day wearing a messy diaper I just put on fresh diapers in the morning after removing my soaked night diaper. I know full well that sometime during the day I will mess my diapers and after I do mess them I stay in them for a few hours enjoying the feeling of a wet and messy diaper.

Well it all went well the high fibre and baby formula made me go and towards thecend quite often

Very soft and squishy and rather nice feeling just going in the middle of the street , in my nappy!

The nappy rash was not too bad as I did not wash in between changes which was a bit messy .

However the disposables are very cleaver keeping you dry up to when you do that 1 pee too many.

I just bagged each change in a couple of small bin bags that have their own quite strong scent so it did not make the dumpster smell even on the Monday morning.

Looking forward to the next time.

I will day I am not sure if it was the baby formula but even after a 36 hours or so I was just going poo every couple of hours almost with out thinking.

If I did this for 3 or 4 days I would think I would have to make a very conscious decision to train myself not to do it and go back to using a toilet and not my knickers.

Xx sissy wendy