LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For those who shave

It seems some celebs have their own opinions about what to do with the 'hair down there' and Ms. Cameron Diez has hers as well, and prefers something more 'natural' as opposed to clean and tidy :P

http://www.totalbeauty.com/content/blog/cameron-diaz-fan-pubic-hair-140103

To each thier own when it comes to mowing the lawn or not I guess ;)

Body hair is natural, and I've always been confused by our society's insistence on having something natural be removed like it's something to be ashamed of. It's entirely up to the person, though. If a woman (or a man) wants their pits/pubes/legs to be hairy, groomed or clean-shaven, it doesn't bother me.

If its so natural, why are we getting less and less hair every century?

The fact is that we don't have any use for hair

The hair on the head we have just cause of the belief that its nicer than being bald, but that's before everyone get bald and its the new normal

It doesn't make sense to factor in whatever we'll have or won't have on our bodies several centuries from now, because as of this century, our species still has body hair and thus could be considered a "natural" feature for the rest of our present lifetimes.

My rambly point was, regardless of whether or not it's actually useful, body hair - on both men and women - is treated like some kind of shameful taboo, and that's always annoyed me. It shouldn't be a social obligation to remove body hair, just an optional cosmetic choice. The human body is what it is and does what it does; I think more people should just accept that.

If its so natural, why are we getting less and less hair every century?The fact is that we don't have any use for hairThe hair on the head we have just cause of the belief that its nicer than being bald, but that's before everyone get bald and its the new normal

Actually the hair in our head is to keep in head as a large amount of body heat is lost through the head.

I've learned to opt for trimming down there instead of shaving or leaving it a natural mess. This way I don't have to deal with the irritaiton/cuts from shaving too close or the build up from having a messy bush.

I've tried nair before too. Yes it smells horrible and it burned quite a lot in my sensitive areas, but did not even remove all of the hair. I also tried it on my back once but it seemed to do almost nothing. My wife says it is ph balanced (or something) for women. Too bad men don't have something that works that good too.

This month I've been trying to go completely shaved down there instead of trimmed short like I normally go. So far the results haven't been great. Little red bumps I think from ingrown hairs and it gets itchy. I think I might be missing something from the instruction manual. A lot of girls seem to shave regularly without as much trouble, is there a difference in hair types between the sexes? Because of the irritation I only shave every 4-5 days. Should I be shaving more regularly. Will my skin become more resilient?

This month I've been trying to go completely shaved down there instead of trimmed short like I normally go. So far the results haven't been great. Little red bumps I think from ingrown hairs and it gets itchy. I think I might be missing something from the instruction manual. A lot of girls seem to shave regularly without as much trouble, is there a difference in hair types between the sexes? Because of the irritation I only shave every 4-5 days. Should I be shaving more regularly. Will my skin become more resilient?

Been shaving for years and if you keep up on it, it's really no issue. I shave in the shower. Shave only every few days to a week though, not daily or you'll wind up with razor burn and shaving off some of the bumps where hairs are starting to come in again. Basically, don't shave stubble, shave it once the hair is slightly longer.

A trick I learned too is to put deodorant on the area you shave and it prevents itching, I don't use it anymore as I've been shaving long enough it doesn't itch anymore. I do diaper 24/7 so I powder daily and occasionally use oil so that helps prevent itch too.

Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch with Gillette Sensitive Skin Shave Cream, steam area to be shaved in the shower for a few minutes or hold a warm wet compress on the area for several minutes. Change Blade once a week. Shave in the shower daily.

Result: Smooth as a baby's butt!

Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch with Gillette Sensitive Skin Shave Cream, steam area to be shaved in the shower for a few minutes or hold a warm wet compress on the area for several minutes. Change Blade once a week. Shave in the shower daily.

Result: Smooth as a baby's butt!

Thanks for the tips. I'll give them a try :)