LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

‘Gravity’ director: Bullock should have been in adult diapers

I havent seen the movie yet but none of the space movies feature people wearing diapers and most of the population probably dont know they do for space walks it would be nice if someone would make a true movie that showed the astronauts wear them for space walks.

While the movie definitely takes some creative license with physics, I was actually a bit surprised that they didn't bother to put Bullock in diapers after the effort they put into painstakingly recreating every other little nuance of space travel imaginable. I don't want to spoil anything, but even what they put her character through right at the very end (and how she handled it) was amazingly accurate. Given how accurate the rest of the wardrobe and set decoration was, it seemed odd to omit the astronaut diapers for the space walk.

My point exactly. In order to make the movie work they did have to take some pretty big creative steps (such as all the stations being within a direct line of sight of each other). Given how incredibly accurate they tried to make all of the details though I really am surprised she wasn't in a diaper.

They wouldn't even need to do that. They could just digitally add it. Remember the original ET movie where the cops had guns pointed at the boy? The digitally altered them to walkie-talkies back in the early 2000's. Correcting simple movie mistakes like that don't cost much and you can re-release it to make a profit from having altered it.

You do realize that had the creators of "Gravity" wanted to show Sandra Bullock wearing a NASA disposable diaper they could have done so. That assumes Sandra Bullock was willing to do so.

It is not that she was wearing a diaper or not. What Dl's would like to see the diaper' and have more support that diapers should not be a big deal for what reason that you wear them, is that thy are just another kind of clothing.

Angela, using my example for the ET remake. They spent something like 155 thousand to digitally remove the guns. When it was re-released they made 68 million in sales. Large audience or not they could easily recoup the cost of adding the diaper in. Relatively speaking- no it does not cost much to alter a movie. It's only a matter of why. As babylar put it, it would have given a more positive image regarding the way society sees adult diapers (and as I stated before- more realistic). Plus I have to admit I personally would have just liked to see her in one too.