LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

finding a diaper girlfriend

Guest makena diapers

Guest makena diapers

thank you TaliZhrahfangirl for advice. I always do my homework before chance it. I look up wiki how and they said the same thing, just go out and make friends and talk.

Finding a female who is into diapers is tough. You're better off finding any woman and then eventually introduce her to it and maybe she will try it and get into it too. Some partners start out as vanilla and then they try it and like it but not always. Limiting yourself is going to make it harder finding a girlfriend.

• Like 2

Finding a female who is into diapers is tough. You're better off finding any woman and then eventually introduce her to it and maybe she will try it and get into it too. Some partners start out as vanilla and then they try it and like it but not always. Limiting yourself is going to make it harder finding a girlfriend.

Which is why I suggested looking in the AltLife communities. They tend to be more open to experimentation, but it is still very male heavy, my rough ancedotal estimate would put it at 4-1 in my local area, which is better then the straight male to straight female ratio of diaper wearers, which just drawing an estimate from this website, is like 40-1... and that is assuming all the females are all actual females, not adjusting for the 10% standard demographic studies of the internet would suggest.

Guest makena diapers

thank you all for the advice. when is it right time to tell her. Is it when you know for sure that she loves you to death and me too or? The last thing I need is telling her too early and she gets gross out and runs away. oh while I am on here any tips on buying diapers on line so your credit card does,t show you brought diapers and how do you make it so you can pick it up at the post office. Thank you all for your time and effort.

• 3 weeks later...

Get a PO box mate, and ship it there! Also, you can buy those visa or similar gift cards and use those. But if you are trying to be sneaky with a partner, I warn you now it could get ugly if they find out!

I have to agree with some of those on here that say find the right girl first and then introduce her. You could find a diapered girlfriend but personality or just compatibility wise it won't work. You have to lay a basis for the relationship and then introduce her. If she loves you and wants to be with you it wont' matter....and this is coming from a girl :)

• 2 months later...

Find an adult you are interested in, try to cultivate a relationship. This takes time. If you bring the diapers into the discussion this early, the relationship is doomed.

My wife now wears cause of her M.S. It's not all that exciting to have a g/f or spouce in diapers too. Id rather not see her have to deal with incontinence. When i became incont i never buged her to wear either. Maybe its just me?