LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dude, wasn't having your fellow inmates beat the crap out of you enough?

This dude here obviously has some issues and needs to be institutionalized but if ever there was a reason for keeping this part about yourself private then this is it.

I completely disagree with this statement. Remember, if you don't tell your own story someone else will tell it for you, and what they tell may not even be close to the truth. The "likes diapers=pedophile" mentality only exists because not enough people are informed about this fetish, and misinformed people have a tendency to become fearful and angry. The more people reveal this part about themselves, the more informed others will be, and that will make them less fearful and angry. Letting people like the guy in that article be what people think of when they hear about AB/DLs is the worst thing we can do, because it only reinforces the inaccurate negative image we already have.

If you read the news article, it's obvious that this guy is interested in actual chronological children. That puts him in a totally different category from 99.999% of the people reading this forum. The remarkable thing about Pedophiles is that they will continue their search for prey until the Cops take them off the street. It is impossible for them to stop searching for their prey...unless they are permanently behind bars.

• Like 1

And it said he has diapered a girl and did sexual things. They should added diapers to the list of stuff he cant possess. I read where they confinscated them though. I agree he should be locked up for life, cause he will not stop.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

instead of putting them in jail just execute them? saves millions, billons? of dollars of taxpayer money and get rid of disgusting predators at the same time! their is obviously no cure for it?

• 1 month later...