LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Living The Lie?

well agreed :)

a double life is fine with me as well ;)

cause lets think about it, girels, your friends may not care as much but if guys admit to it, they will knock you for it.

Guys tend to do tough-stuff, you know work on cars, talk about random junk that you only talk about to other guys. talking about how you like to walk around and act like your kid wouldnt fly with some people and they would think you gone "soft" or think you need serious help.

sure me and my buds will talk about gals ans suvh but we never talk about what we do with them and nor would we ask that unles it was a juicy story worth telling ;)

well agreed :)

a double life is fine with me as well ;)

cause lets think about it, girels, your friends may not care as much but if guys admit to it, they will knock you for it.

Guys tend to do tough-stuff, you know work on cars, talk about random junk that you only talk about to other guys. talking about how you like to walk around and act like your kid wouldnt fly with some people and they would think you gone "soft" or think you need serious help.

sure me and my buds will talk about gals ans suvh but we never talk about what we do with them and nor would we ask that unles it was a juicy story worth telling ;)

I've just never claimed to be anything BUT soft. I'm proud of it actually. Honeslty, I'm male on the outside, but I'm part girl inside. Yes, mostly male, but still, there is some girl in there too. All people are a mix of the two to some extent, they just don't admit it.

All due respect, thats not the lie, thats a medical condition.

If i had bowl cancer or something of the sort, and i had no control, i wouldnt be ashamed its not in my control.

Well, yes, but all the medical 'professionals', nurses, social workers and whatnot would still think you are a bit funny under the top, as most ambulatory adult diaper users - in many of these people's experience- are just that.

So you end up either having to accept being treated as some sort of mental case (take your pick) or you might have to come up with some very convincing arguments. Arguments, which due to the nature of the problem, will often be very personal and not something the opposing party may be prepared to listen to, much less consider objectively.

I recently had reason to make an incomplete list over all the 'odd' situations I had been through over the years, and it wasn't just an isolated case I'm afraid.

An AB/DL can choose whom to tell the details and when to shut up, even if they are very open about the issue toward their families, friends etc.

HPD2.

All people are a mix of the two to some extent, they just don't admit it.

im not so sure about that diapered_witch.

honestly im a complete opposite of a gal. i care less how i look or act in front of others, i hold all emotions in, ect. if i have some girl spirts in me, their tomboy based ones ;)

though i have always been odd in one way or another so basically thats my life, odd and just that :):rolleyes::thumbsup:

Rhezz post coming up.

But in all honesty, can you realy cope with this, if your in a situation like me, at home and so alone with this weight on your shoulders. Ive coped and im coping, but i feel as if it will get the better of me eventually?

What about you?

When I was with a GF from hell, about 10 years back, I found myself wearing diapers to help with the depression in SPITE of her...I kept the diapers in the trunk of the car, which worked really well as when I was away from her, I just hid one on my person and took it into whatever bathroom...

It worked really well as a private space completely inaccessible to her...in the current life, there's enough junk in the front of the car that the satchel with the diapers underneath is completely invisible...and a zippered satchel or suitcase isn't a bad idea as a container, as it conceals and passes off as "oh, a suitcase", and people won't go into them -- they are your space.

I think I also really started to accept myself and my need for diapers when my shrinks proceeded to ignore that issue (though I specifically told them about it) and tried to help me deal with the GF...

Not that the shrinks haven't occasionally reminded me to keep my purchasing habits private...

I'd also say that I have given the hiding part some thought...good places to hide padding include spaces behind or under drawers...if you are doing your own laundry, only you have any business opening the drawers in your dresser... When moving, I labeled the boxes with my sexual toys "laundry"...something innocuous and generally uninteresting... I also currently have some diapers in a tote in the crawlspace, too, though that is really a little too inconvenient...

I've just quite unbelievably mentioned to my girlfriend that I miss wearing nappies (the whole security/safe feeling area), she knows I used to have accidents at night, she also knows I used to wear nappies in bed...

She reacted so calmly, and just talked to me about it...

God I love her...

I even mentioned this forum...!

Now what do I do?! lol...

... i got a whole different side of me just here that im pretty sure 99% of people around me dont know about.

... ive chucked a good near full packet of diapers away because i was so sick of the sneaking, the hiding, the nervousness you feel when someones in your room, and they make that FATAL move to check something, just where your keeping your dirty little secret.

What about you?

Rhezz, I've read lots of your posts, and I respect your opinion. So pardon me while I posit my personal-reality-based opinion upon yours ;-)

Basically, nobody needs to know about my love for diapers. Diapers are a detail about me that nobody needs to know about. Just like my appreciation for farting when alone in an elevator, or discreetly looking at a woman's panty lines. I mean, whatever.

I've never had much of a problem with the secrecy. I'm discreet, keep my diaper accoutrement hidden just as well as any boring married couple keeps the sex toys hidden. It's not an issue.

But, I digress. I realize you're bitching about the nessessity of having to keep all your diaper things hidden.

I think you're harboring the sincere wish that everybody would just KNOW, and hopefully JUST ACCEPT, your diaper proclivities, so you wouldn't have to hide your stuff anymore. I mean, what a hassle that is.

Well amen, bro-- sign me up for that wish, too! But meanwhile-- back in reality-- you may discover your friends and aquaintences a mixed bag in the results. The initial liberation you may feel at finally announcing "Hey everyone-- guess what? I LIKE TO WEAR DIAPERS. Now, get over it" may be followed by acute inner-suspitions of "Is Jeff acting weird towards me now?" and "Gee I haven't seen Karen in a while since I 'came out'", and other (semi-paranoid) observations.

You know-- I'm just sayin'. How much self-actualization do you want... and at what price?

Not like you may LOSE any friends with this "outcoming" of yours... but some people may not be able to deal with the Too Much Information-- especially information that they didn't need, or want, to begin with. Do you really want to put this personal detail in their face just to serve your own convenience?

Of course, you know your own social circle better than I do; your mileage may vary ;-)

wv.

Rhezz, I've read lots of your posts, and I respect your opinion. So pardon me while I posit my personal-reality-based opinion upon yours ;-)

Basically, nobody needs to know about my love for diapers. Diapers are a detail about me that nobody needs to know about. Just like my appreciation for farting when alone in an elevator, or discreetly looking at a woman's panty lines. I mean, whatever.

I've never had much of a problem with the secrecy. I'm discreet, keep my diaper accoutrement hidden just as well as any boring married couple keeps the sex toys hidden. It's not an issue.

But, I digress. I realize you're bitching about the nessessity of having to keep all your diaper things hidden.

I think you're harboring the sincere wish that everybody would just KNOW, and hopefully JUST ACCEPT, your diaper proclivities, so you wouldn't have to hide your stuff anymore. I mean, what a hassle that is.

Well amen, bro-- sign me up for that wish, too! But meanwhile-- back in reality-- you may discover your friends and aquaintences a mixed bag in the results. The initial liberation you may feel at finally announcing "Hey everyone-- guess what? I LIKE TO WEAR DIAPERS. Now, get over it" may be followed by acute inner-suspitions of "Is Jeff acting weird towards me now?" and "Gee I haven't seen Karen in a while since I 'came out'", and other (semi-paranoid) observations.

You know-- I'm just sayin'. How much self-actualization do you want... and at what price?

Not like you may LOSE any friends with this "outcoming" of yours... but some people may not be able to deal with the Too Much Information-- especially information that they didn't need, or want, to begin with. Do you really want to put this personal detail in their face just to serve your own convenience?

Of course, you know your own social circle better than I do; your mileage may vary ;-)

wv.

Thank you for sharing. But as you said, you dont know the area i live, the culture and the generation.

you must have a relaxed area then as im close to your generation and i know i wouldnt discuss this with ANYONE!

thats cool if your able to but i know thats an immpossible mission over here, and plus i have a reputation to keep so thats also at stake.

honestly unles someone asks and i can trust them, no one needs to know.

Thank you for sharing. But as you said, you dont know the area i live, the culture and the generation.

Rhezz-- ok... but pardon me while I don't get it: I suggested that your friends may not want or understand the knowlege of your AB/DL thing... but your reply suggests that my post doesn't apply; your friends AREN't the kind that would react as I wrote in my post. So... what's the problem?

Just coming from a social circle where NOBODY would get it :(

wv

Back to the original post,

I do feel very much that I'm living a "second life" sometimes or have somewhat of an alter ego.

I'm still living at home and feel that I don't get to really EXPLORE what I would like ... wearing for long periods of time, enjoying new things, new experiences, which I think has kept my interest there. At times I feel like I'm in a place of limbo. I can enjoy myself but to a point because of the living situation. I dream ahead to the future when I'm living alone or with my partner and out of the house I'm in now to see where this all takes me. I'd like to "know" one way or the other and not be stuck in between, which this feels like now. Stuck, I feel like I'm keeping the alter ego going.

well my advice to you is to save your pennies for an apartment ;)

i live with my folks too though they respect my space, they also work in the day while i work at night so i have all day to do what i want :)

but i do most of it in moderation anyway since i dont want to get too into it just yet.