LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An idea for someone with the right editing skills

If you're like me, you love just hearing the word "Diaper" or the phrase "Diaper change or even "stinky diaper". It would be cool if someone could take as many scenes or lines from movies where those words or phrases are uttered. I know this is obviously A LOT easier said than done, but I think it's a cool idea :)

If I had the source material, I could probably do something like this with the right amount of time and a little bit of effort. (I've edited more complex sequences before.) Unfortunately, I don't think anything in my movie collection has a scene with the mention of the word "diapers" in it. If it did, I'd actually consider taking a shot at this on a rainy afternoon.

That was done by Cutting Crew and it is I JUST DIED IN YOUR ARMS TONIGHT. I used to like it

• 1 month later...

If you want to find such clips there is the internet movie script database - its a website where the scripts for films are put up, unsurprisingly! Also seems to have some TV shows as well. If you type: "site:imsdb.com diaper" into Google you will get loads of instances of the word diaper on that site from films you can then potentially obtain. Problem is scripts also describe what is happening, and so most of the hits are a description of a baby having its nappy changed, without anyone necessarily saying the word. Additionally, just because its in the script doesn't mean it made it into the final film, though that website seems to only have final versions. Its a good starting point though - just tried it out and found a whole bunch of films where diaper is (probably) said.

I actually did this already a while back. I chopped up a lot of my own vids and made a 'remix' that is very similar to what you are describing. It's not that hard, you just need decent video editing software, and a few hours of patient work. Since we aren't supposed to hotlink to these kinda vids here, go to dprtube and look for my vid titled 'poopy diaper training'.