LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life imitates art...

While I have sought over the course of several years to pursue incontinence, my wife might be traveling there without wanting to and faster than me.

She has been on thyroid medication since she was 16 and has also always had to go to the bathroom a lot.

Today on her drive home from college she wet herself. Naturally I was supportive of her and I know diapers are not something she wants... But I am worried for her. She is on thyroid medication and very shortly she will be on attention deficit disorder medication (she is finally getting help and I am so proud of her), so I cannot imagine having to balance that with bladder medication as well.

She likes to wear tight fitting black pants ( i don't know what the material is) and feels diapers would be very visible, so she doesn't want them. I respect her decision and only suggested carrying spare clothes in the car and placing a mat on the seat so she doesn't have to clean the seat.

Does anyone have any advice I can give her? I want her to be happy but I just can't see her getting away from diapers in the future, especially when she gets pregnant. Has anyone else gone through something like this?

Of course I would love it if we were both diapered but I know that is not something she would want so I am going to focus on helping her as best as I can. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Spargano

Thank you!

I am worried because they say the same thing for thyroid medications and I am not liking the idea of experimenting with two different things at the same time. Adding bladder med experiments to it all and this seems like a drug nightmare for us.

Personally I think the ADD is a bigger deal and will lead to more long term happiness to her if one has to be done first.

We are looking for an endocrinologist. For years she had just given blood annually and the prescription continued. She had no idea urge incontinence and hyperthyroidism are related.

Spargano

id wonder if a change in diet might help her, in the case of kids(I know its a bit different but what could it hurt?) diet has been shown to have an impact on adhd, maybe something in her diet can be adjusted to help, or some over the counter supplements?

Thanks for the input. Her OB was the one drawing blood annually. She did not have insurance for years so she thought she couldn't go to the doctor to get a GP so she would go to clinics when sick.

The appointment for the endocrinologist is a ways out. She just did her official ADD test and the results appointment is in late January.

There is no way I would ever place my fetish ahead of my wife :)

Spargano