LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does wearing diapers/nappies due to medical conditions that cause incontinence make you Babyish?

I was just wondering since I have been wearing diapers/nappies for almost 2 years now due to an over active bladder, weather or not it makes people in my situation become stigmatised or pre-judged as being babyish, I have to wear nappies 24/7 after years of having no problems at all I was potty trained at an early age probably when I turned 1& a half or 2 years of age, I am 33 years old and live at home with my parents, I have childhood issues as I had an unsettled childhood due to the fact I was never in one place for too long as in country of residence, my first few years where spent in the Cayman Islands in the Caribbean & the rest from 1984-1990 was in the UK, When yet again I moved with my parents & my brother who was a barely 2 year old toddler at that time to: Hong Kong (China).

Teksing:

You are really asking two separate questions:

1) How does being diapered make people feel? Clearly, they make SOME people feel babyish, others depressed, others they just leave flat but absolutely want kept a secret.

Square duck took what I was going to say. So people make it that way for themselves because society contributes wearing diapers is for babies. And they are unhappy with it. When accually it is for anyone who can not control their bodily functions. Then you have the otherside of it the ABDL incontinent people who are happy to asociate it with babyness

After many years of wearing 24/7 for incontinence, I've learned to enjoy the diapers I must wear. (Why suffer from incontinence if you can joy it?) So I guess you could say that I've become a DL. But I do not feel like a baby or have any interest in babyish things.

• 2 weeks later...

I too have been dealing with incontinence for a couple years. At first it was a little weird for me. But I have been 24/7 for over a year and love the comfort and confidence it gives me. I have always liked diapers so it is a part of me know and I dont think I will ever not wear them again. Some times I feel babyish but I like it. If you allow your self to have some fun with it you may just enjoy it. Some do some don't. But you are not alone. There are so many of us that have to wear. And we understand. Wish you the best of luck. :)

S&W

Well, for my personally,how do you judge -I was NEVER out of diapers so....(and no nothing messed up there, just born with problems) - and as for others....Well in school (like grades k-7) I KNOW other kids had issues at first, but it went away after knowing them for less than a month - after that, all the down right meanness stopped, and was replaced with honest curiosity (like, way are you wearing a diaper, can that ever be fixed, exc.) but it was pretty constant with meeting new people that somehow found out about it (but that was not too hard, small school) - after graduation high school, once in a blue moon I hear it - again, more curious then anything else.

Therefore I would have to say for the person wearing, it's depends on them.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

After many years of wearing 24/7 for incontinence, I've learned to enjoy the diapers I must wear. (Why suffer from incontinence if you can joy it?) So I guess you could say that I've become a DL. But I do not feel like a baby or have any interest in babyish things.

Same here. I might as well enjoy what can't be cured but it doesn't make me feel at all babyish.