LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Classycomfort Diapers

I spoke with the CEO of HCMJ, Inc., the makers of the classy comfort line of printed adult diapers, and he stated that in August or October of this year they would be releaseing a new pattern of the famous printed diaper that we ALL LOVE WITHOUT COMPLAINT ;) Anyway, he stated that they incorporated many of the requests that people asked for and were trying to get their diaper comparable to Abena or Molicare. He stated that a big request was the tape zone and that I think they were fixing that. Also, he stated that the cost would be lower.

BUT I have one thing to say: HCMJ had to purchase a special diaper machine in order to make these diapers for the community. It cost ALOT of money according to them - almost $2 M. They have been working on this product line for over two years and now it is out! They may not be perfect, YET, but they are listening to our demands. This is AWESOME!

I hope more people will buy these diapers so maybe they can expand their line and give all something we want. Anyway, jmtc.

Classy Comfort Diapers for the AB/DL

Stay wet!

I spoke with the CEO of HCMJ, Inc., the makers of the classy comfort line of printed adult diapers, and he stated that in August or October of this year they would be releaseing a new pattern of the famous printed diaper that we ALL LOVE WITHOUT COMPLAINT ;) Anyway, he stated that they incorporated many of the requests that people asked for and were trying to get their diaper comparable to Abena or Molicare. He stated that a big request was the tape zone and that I think they were fixing that. Also, he stated that the cost would be lower.

BUT I have one thing to say: HCMJ had to purchase a special diaper machine in order to make these diapers for the community. It cost ALOT of money according to them - almost $2 M. They have been working on this product line for over two years and now it is out! They may not be perfect, YET, but they are listening to our demands. This is AWESOME!

I hope more people will buy these diapers so maybe they can expand their line and give all something we want. Anyway, jmtc.

Classy Comfort Diapers for the AB/DL

Stay wet!

Is the guy ab/dl himself, or does he just see a market in making big baby diapers?

I have also talked to the guy in the past, and from what I could tell, he just sees a market here, and is not an AB/DL. That is probably good though, it will help him be more objective, there won't be personal desires getting in the way of requests and suggestions.

no he isn't ab/dl..or even incontinent, he just saw

a huge potential market for this product. cheers to

him, it takes alot of guts to jump into this market

the way he/they did. I have lost contact with hcmj

for quite some time now but i still praise his efforts.

btw "hcmj" is the initials of their names i believe.

Yeah, from what I can tell, they just see a market. I agree that it is better this way. Therefore they are making a product for us designed by us vs. for us by him. I can't say enough about how great this company is. I can only hope that we will all support them the best we can. Thanks.

Yeah, from what I can tell, they just see a market. I agree that it is better this way. Therefore they are making a product for us designed by us vs. for us by him. I can't say enough about how great this company is. I can only hope that we will all support them the best we can. Thanks.

Im certainly glad myself and would be glad to ditch some of the other brands for something made for us. I am wondering in what ways this diaper will differ from say a molicare or attends diaper. Everyone loves the old style attends I think that was the ideal diaper for us ab's and the general public. Of course at the time we didnt know they would screw up such a great diaper.

Im hoping whatever they change it will be more of the fit or style rather than the print on it. Ive always wanted something like a older pampers/huggies when they had some padding and hugged your bottom. I also miss having padding in the wings. I cant for the life of me understand these adult diaper companies not putting padding in the wings! You roll on your side and next thing you know..... wet bed!

Can anyone comment on what will be new to the adult diaper market in regards to the fit or design of this diaper? To me thats most important we can add our own stickers etc to make it look like we want.

this is what they have on there website WE WANT YOUR FEEDBACK!:

We have two new Classy Comfort Designs and we would like you to tell us which one you would prefer.

Please choose either the horizontal or the vertical design, then vote by sending an email to:

classycomfort@hotmail.com

go to there website to see the print not bad i am going to pic the vertical design http://www.classycomfort-abdl.com/Page_1.php I also email them and told them to try and print them on a cheaper diaper so the price comes down!I can see 70 dollars for 48 diapers and that is with S&H and that would be a nice price and people will buy them i would never pay the price that they have up now!!

First off, these are printed on the diaper like baby diapers you will not find stickers on these diapers. Additionally, there is padding in the wings, you can see them at their site listed above. The fit is good for some depending upon your waist size like all diapers. Mediums fit me well and these fit identically to molicare or abenas. Plus they are thick too. Good diaper overall.

The price including shipping is actually very good for what they are offering. If you were willing to pay $20 for three simulated sticker adult baby diapers from EBAY then $96 for 48 is a deal. Compare the prices and you will see this is a superior product for not that much!

I have tried the classy comfort diapers, and they feel wonderful. I just don"t get the patterns. If they are truly making these for the AB/DL community, than what is so hard about a pure white diaper with a nice print tape zone. Anyone? Does anyone else like the patterns?

I agree with you, Buster. Strange as it may sound, a white diaper, to me, is more babyish than one with a print. I would think it would be cheaper for them to make too. Perhaps in their efforts to target the ab/dl community they are thinking the print is more along the lines of what we want. The perfect diaper (to me) is white, thick, with a soft (but noisy) plastic backing, and good, strong resealable tapes. If they want to put a baby print on the tapes that's fine, but I'd rather not have it on the diaper backing. I also think they'd appeal to a larger consumer market if the diaper was white because then they could also target incontinent folks.

First off, these are printed on the diaper like baby diapers you will not find stickers on these diapers. Additionally, there is padding in the wings, you can see them at their site listed above. The fit is good for some depending upon your waist size like all diapers. Mediums fit me well and these fit identically to molicare or abenas. Plus they are thick too. Good diaper overall.

Yes I know what they are like. I bought a case of them, some to keep, some to try. I think they are a decent diaper. I dont think they really have any more padding in the wings than a molicare or abena.

I agree with the other poster here. Why put designs all over the diaper just a white diaper with tape zone print is fine. I dont know why all the focus on the print as opposed to the construction of the diaper. Anyone can add print to any of the abena, molicare, attends on the market. They will not get folks to pay that much more for a diaper similar to so many others just cause of some print.

They buy the old attends machinery to make the P&G attends and add some print. They would not be able to keep them in stock.

I see they are working on another type diaper. Smart thing would be to make a diaper that fits and feels different than anything on the market. Thats where the money is not on what it looks like on the outside.

Cant wait to see whatelse they come up with.

agreed abycpl!!!!

i too believe they should move in another direction.

they could go in SO many directions with a new company.

such as, a new "style" of brief...possibly a "bikini diaper"

wouldnt that be cute?? or full padded diapers (even in the

wings) that would justify the cost. you know... even boy and

girl style diapers would be extremely popular i beleive! (you know

padding where boys need it most or where girls need it)

i think they need to re-think diapers as a whole for adults...

not just ab/dls'

agreed abycpl!!!!

i too believe they should move in another direction.

they could go in SO many directions with a new company.

such as, a new "style" of brief...possibly a "bikini diaper"

wouldnt that be cute?? or full padded diapers (even in the

wings) that would justify the cost. you know... even boy and

girl style diapers would be extremely popular i beleive! (you know

padding where boys need it most or where girls need it)

i think they need to re-think diapers as a whole for adults...

not just ab/dls'

Babybrian,

Your thinking the same things I am. I think they should make a babyish diaper even without the prints so we can have something like a pampers or huggies of the 80's or old style attends. Then it could be marketed to everyone not just AB's they would be much more successful that way. We could add our our diaper tapes or what have you to make them look babyish on the outside. I just want to see them succeed so they can stay around and make money and make us happy. It would be nice to have a diaper designed with AB's in mind that could be sold the general public also. There are enough diapers geared toward institutions or hospitals, we need something with padding all around made to fit like a baby diaper, not like a stiff blanket! Most of the thicker diapers, abena xplus, molicare, tena are thick enough but they are stiff and feel like a blanket not a old attends or baby diaper that hugs you!

I did write them and thanked them for thinking of us. I would be glad to help them with ideas or whatever.

Again after speaking with the CEO this is what he told me. The cost to make just one "line" of diaper is almost $750,000 USD. So as a start up company you can't expect them to just start cranking out like 5 different models. I do agree that I would prefer just a plain white diaper but with a printed tape zone. This company really is reasonable and will talk to you. It seems to me that they are at least listening and trying to help us all out. So I will stick to them from here on out.

To damn expensive.And no i dont buy them ones on ebay either lol.96.00 for 48 plus the shipping is to much.These sites rip the ab/dl off but yet the ab/dl will pay these high prices.

not me I just got a roll of tape with baby prints on it. its the same tape that they use on baby diapers.my diapers look great.once this tape is on the diaper it don't come off !! its tape made for diapers. I just love the prints on ithis tape

I agree with you, Buster. Strange as it may sound, a white diaper, to me, is more babyish than one with a print. I would think it would be cheaper for them to make too. Perhaps in their efforts to target the ab/dl community they are thinking the print is more along the lines of what we want. The perfect diaper (to me) is white, thick, with a soft (but noisy) plastic backing, and good, strong resealable tapes. If they want to put a baby print on the tapes that's fine, but I'd rather not have it on the diaper backing. I also think they'd appeal to a larger consumer market if the diaper was white because then they could also target incontinent folks.

I also think that the plain white diapers are far more babyish looking. When it comes to plastic pants, I don't mind the nursery prints or the colors, but even with the pants, the milky clear ones or the plain white look very babyish when puffed out with a thick bulky white diaper.

I wear plain white diapers with colored plastic pants.

I have some of the old Comcos with Disney prints on them. They are put away because they are rare now.

I also think that the plain white diapers are far more babyish looking. When it comes to plastic pants, I don't mind the nursery prints or the colors, but even with the pants, the milky clear ones or the plain white look very babyish when puffed out with a thick bulky white diaper.

I wear plain white diapers with colored plastic pants.

I have some of the old Comcos with Disney prints on them. They are put away because they are rare now.

Speaking of printed Comco plastic pants, they have a close-out section on their website that offers really good prices on printed pants. The only rub is that they seem to come only in the small sizes, small and extra-small. Still, if you're a small, slight AB, this could be a good time to load up.

Also, in my experience, Comco's pants fit very large. If they're like the ones I've tried, the small is more like a medium, and the XS more like a small.

http://www.comco-mn.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.1...8536+1151874329

-RMS

I wear an XXL comco so the small stuff wont fit me.

The yellow pants in the pic are comcos

Speaking of printed Comco plastic pants, they have a close-out section on their website that offers really good prices on printed pants. The only rub is that they seem to come only in the small sizes, small and extra-small. Still, if you're a small, slight AB, this could be a good time to load up.

Also, in my experience, Comco's pants fit very large. If they're like the ones I've tried, the small is more like a medium, and the XS more like a small.

http://www.comco-mn.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.1...8536+1151874329

-RMS

I wear an XXL comco so the small stuff wont fit me.

The yellow pants in the pic are comcos

this is what they have up on there website now . We are considering a new Classy Comfort Design and we would like you to tell us which one you would prefer. We have listened to your feedback and the next generation of Classy Comfort will include a "baby fresh" scent, full-frontal tape zone and waistband gathers.

Please note:

We will manufacture the final design choice only when ALL cases of the original Classy Comfort pattern are sold.

Please continue to help us support the ABDL community by purchasing our high-quality, specialty diapers

looks like someone needs to buy a lot of diapers so we can get the new ones with the baby scent on the diapers i hope these new ones are a lot cheaper i will not pay any more the 70 dollars for diapers and that is with s&h

• 6 months later...

Hi all,

I have a question on these diapers. now that we have had time to adjust to the cost and novility of them, what is the responce? are they worth the cost, to they hold a lot? and how do they feel on? if anyone has seen them on you what did they think of them ect....

I bought a few....and they are nice and thick, and comfy, but not really worth the price. I prefer a white diaper that is really crinkly-- these are too soft and quiet.

Next time....white, crinkly, thick, with padding in the wings....