LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Inconinence and Medicaide

I have been ABDL all my life or from the age of seven. I use to buy $50-60 in store brand diapers before I became incontinent a couple years ago when medicaide started to buy for incontinence. I usually regress at night bed time. But havent regressed in a couple of months when someone made me uncomfortable about using my incontinece diapers durring regression. The main purpose of my diapers are incontinence. I am currently saving money to buy the ABDL diapers. But Am considering stoping AB life all together because of the other site I was on. Not regressing has been eating me up inside. Advice is welcomed.

Seconded

Since you are not being dishonest then there is nothing wrong

No matter who you are or what you wear or what weight you are, someone will always be there to tell you the opposite. You're too fat, too thint, too tall, too short, fat, obese, ugly, hoely, you drink too much, negative after negative and on and on.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep that is true, I also have a son with a moderate to severe disibility and he also gets both, mainly because he got SSI as he is at a mental age of 9 to 11 and won't get any better. So he will always have medicaid as his backup to medicare.

Seems tough luck runs in our family as my other son also had tons of trouble (spina bifida & in chair) but we all can overcome with a good positive attitude.

Hey Just realized I should send out a Hearty Hello to another eMpTyland soul...

We are in Frenchtown here.

is that Frenchtown Mt, and all my imidiate family expept one nephew has mental illness and cant work full time jobs so we are on dissabillity. My mom dadsister and me on SSDI and one nephew on SSI.

I remember being baffled why pharmacies would carry baby diapers. You can find them in regular stores. I know insurance starts to cover baby diapers when the child is three and special needs. Some have to fight to get them to cover them for their special needs child. I saw online about a guy fighting to get them to be covered for his daughter who has CP and finally got them covered. I wonder every child out there that is special needs or wears them due to a medical condition, does their parents insurance pay for it. I even knew some kids in my childhood who wore them too and I also wondered if their diapers were covered by insurance.

I remember being baffled why pharmacies would carry baby diapers. You can find them in regular stores. I know insurance starts to cover baby diapers when the child is three and special needs. Some have to fight to get them to cover them for their special needs child. I saw online about a guy fighting to get them to be covered for his daughter who has CP and finally got them covered. I wonder every child out there that is special needs or wears them due to a medical condition, does their parents insurance pay for it. I even knew some kids in my childhood who wore them too and I also wondered if their diapers were covered by insurance.