LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Relaxing / reverse Kegels how to.....?

• 1 month later...

So I am trying it now, I peed my diaper and have been holding that for the duration, I am not even that hydrated and I feel the need to pee as a result. The fact that I haven't peed a second time yet either means I am doing it right or not at all. But the GUIDE did say often you won't pee.

But the downside is exactly as described. This is really hard to maintain. It's like holding a spinning plate on a stick. It requires all my concentration.... Short of days of doing NOTHING but this I don't see how it becomes second nature. I am going to have to put some of my days off to use to practice this. The rest of the time will be spent hydrating as normal and trying to urinate as often as possible.

Spargano

I think it is possible to work too hard at reverse kegels....what I would suggest for those in diapers is to consciously decide that whetever you are doing is more important than peeing in the right place, and practice keeping at it and ignoring what is happening when you go.

I've read the stuff about the pelvic floor, too, but if that's what I'm feeling, that's now how I would have described it (to me, it's keeping it relaxed, i.e., a drop in tension rather than a drop in the pelvic floor).

Concentrate- hold on to the feeling of what happens when you allow your bladder to empty naturally- usually as adults we "pinch" things off at the end.

Instead don't force urine out, or expel it when you have to go- and at the end- don't pinch off the flow of urine. That relaxed feeling when all the urine is empty from your bladder- but you want to clench down- hold on to that. Memorize it.

Start by not clenching as long as possible. Get used to it.

Eventually you'll get used to the feeling, recognize it, and be able to replicate it, as well as after you urinate never clench.

-Blake-

Why relaxing may seem so hard, might be due to the fact, that before diapering up with the intention of frequent releases, you didn't notice that you were / are clenching in order to avoid accidents.

That feeling or contraction of the PC muscles is as natural as the muscles you use to breathe....not a muscle you pay any attention to. And now all of a sudden, you focus on a muscle and try to control it....

• 5 weeks later...

You guys make me so jealous. Thanks to my injury it's kind of like I have a sort of background noise that blocks out the low level signals we naturally have. I don't get the feeling that my bladder is filling until I really need to go. I also can't pee by relaxing, and instead have to concentrate on forcing it out. Lastly, the moment I stop forcing it I automatically clamp back down. There is no keeping it relaxed for me. Bummer.