LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another person traveling towards Incontinence

I don't want to hijack this thread but I thought I would give an update.

I decided I would continue wearing diapers. I now have urge in continence. I have not been diagnosed but I'm going to the doctors tomorrow. Basically, my bladder feels like it is spasming all the time, has been all day today and I am constantly leaking small dribbles. Then when I don't expect it I flood my diaper. I have now got no feeling of my bladder and what is even worse is when I try to stop the flow of pee nothing happens. It's like my brain is trying to communicate with a dead sphincter muscle. The only time I seem to have control is when I am sitting down. And then when I stand up my diaper feels warm. Don't get me wrong I don't mind it but it will take a while for me to adjust to possibly having to wear diapers all the time. I actually feel kind of afraid now when I'm not padded.

I don't have any UTIs, infections or STDs as far as I am aware. Does this seem familiar to anyone else who went 24/7?

Pilot

I am not saying it is fantasy, just nothing like I have heard from anyone on this path.

You also haven't given much of a timeline for us. If this is 5-6 years in the making, maybe, but it sounds like you just started. If this did just start you should be a little concerned. Remember, incontinence is a symptom not a disease. Depending on your age it could be a lot of things but all of them you would want a doctor to inspect so I am glad you have an appointment.

I mean you sound like a person with a catheter for dripping constantly and then flood when you stand.

Please let us know what the doctor says.

Spargano

I don't have any UTIs, infections or STDs as far as I am aware. Does this seem familiar to anyone else who went 24/7?

Pilot

All I am saying is tell your doctor about your pain when peeing and have him check these to see if you have a UTI or STD cause if you have one they can do permanent damage to kidneys or bladder funtion. Just something that can cause painful urination most IC is not painful you just dont know when you are going to pee. Know there is a form of IC that is were you got to go but cant go and that is painful, but in general IC dont hurt unless you have bladder infection or STDs UTIs

I'm baffeled by it all too. Have done periods before of 24/7 on and off. Have I messed by bladder up? Who knows but I'm sure I'll find out what's going on tomorrow and I'll keep you all updated.

It sounds like I have a catheter in but I don't. It's hard to describe the feelings. It's like my bladder has disappeared along with the muscles. When I try and squeeze my muscles closed nothing happens? Because of this and the bladder spasms pee dribbles out all of the time. Whenever I am standing or walking I can't feel my bladder fullness and I can't feel the pee coming through the pipes, more so just the heat in the diaper. I have tried googling but no results have returned which match my symptoms.

I'm finding out tomorrow anyway so I'll let you all know what it is.

I only meant that last comment incase someone tried to say im bluffing. I didn't directly aim it at yourselves :)

Pilot

I wasnt saying you were bluffing but neede to see a doctor cause it could be serious and need to be looked at. UTIs unlooked at can cause the kidneys to stop funtioning and you can die from it if not fixed. Thats why I put my two cents in. And hope its not something serious best of luck to you tomorrow.

Symptoms weren't as bad this morning and I could feel my bladder and surrounding muscles. Felt good to exercise them abit :) Went to the doctors. He thinks it's overactive bladder. He is referring me to a urologist for exams to be carried out. Test all came back fine; no infections, UTIs or stds. He said the reason why I couldn't feel my bladder etc yesterday was because of bladder and urethral spasms which caused urge incontinence.

He thinks this is down to an accident I had previously, a few days before all this started. Kind of embarrassing but here it goes. My partner and I are always exploring new things in the sex department. We tried sounding. I have played with catheters before so I didn't see it as a big risk or anything. Unfortunately, the rod got stuck and I couldn't remove it. Felt like pressure was keeping it inside me anytime I tried to pull at it. Ended up in a&e and a nurse just yanked it out. Although there was no blood or anything and I peed fine in the hospital before leaving, the doctors thinks it might be down to this. Not going to lie, face was beetroot but such a relief to get it out and the nurse got a wee giggle too but I told her it's better than having someone dieing in front of you, trying to see the funny side to it.

I'll let you all know what happens at the urologist appointment.

Pilot

Not to sound rude, but why didn't you tell us that in the first place? That explains the pain... The lack of feeling... The rod either irritated or injured the urethra or sphincter. The urologist will be able to say more, but you are lucky it turned out that way. Why would the nurse just yank it out?

Spargano

he was probably embarrassed to say it in the first place, and the nurse probably could've been just fresh out of school or something. anyways, glad it's nothing life-threatening.

Be that as it may, this is a quasi medical undertaking we are in with very anatomical understandings of our penis, urethra, sphincters, and bladder. The only way we can be of use to one another is if we include all elements of the equation, otherwise the advice is going to be very wrong or not applicable. Pilot is very lucky nothing terrible happened to him.

It's embarrassing, that's why I never mentioned it. The nurse was on the job training. After that nothing will be going up there as I have learnt my lesson but it was not a home made botch job, it was a shop bought fetish sounding rod. I am thankful for all your replies and support, even if it may be self inflicted but hopefully I get sorted soon :) good luck with your training.

Medical updates: I stopped shaving my behind and after a week of using the creams my rash is mostly gone. It still burns when I wipe the anus itself but it is like wiping a dried scab. I am not using moist wipes until what I am assuming was an anal fissure heals completely. I must have scratched myself too hard and led to the damage.

I'd offer some advice, but before I do I just want to make sure you haven't left out some important detail about anything you might have stuck up there, like peeled jalapeno peppers or some such thing. :P

@pilot... Glad you got some useful help from your doctor visit. Let's hope for good news from the urologist.

interesting developments...

After three days of hydrating normally again (for me) I rapidly got back into the mid 20's of wettings. Very happy about that, but I have a new development/question for the experienced.

second update... I guess I need to figure out what to do in case of parties...I got stuck at a party and made the mistake of not wearing a cloth diaper over my diaper or plastic pants. Midway through the party I could already tell the diaper was full and thought... I am going to leak on someone's nice furniture. Luckily I never did flood and my underwear caught the leaks. I was happy to get home, needless to say.

Well, tomorrow night is my sleep study. As part of the questionnaire it asks about bed wetting observed by the spouse. I had to chuckle at that one. I am packing my bedpad, abena xplus, a booster to direct my penis, cloth pull on diaper, and plastic pants to wear under my pajamas for the study. I already asked if the mattress was protected and they said yes it is and also the bathroom is very close.

For those who have gone, how long does it take them to come and unplug everything if someone does have to go to the bathroom? I don't intend on asking them, but if my head is hooked up to all those machines I am pretty sure they can tell I am making a conscious decision to wet?

Spargano

The 1st sleep study is where they hook wires to your leg, head, next to your eyes and various other places. They will be able to tell when you are awake to be sure. Just go there wearing what you would wear when you go to bed. If you need to get up to go to the washroom they will be there to unhook things from the machine... not you. It only takes a few seconds. If the results prove you need a cpap or bipap then the second time you go in you will be fitted with a mask. When you fall asleep and go into REM they, through remote adjustments, will try & keep you in REM as long as they can. And that will be the setting for your machine. That being said, I am incontinent and don't make a conscious decision to wet. I just do. I told them that before I went in and they were very good about it. They asked me if there was anything special I needed & I told them no I'll be fine. It was all real seemless & I've been sleeping great ever since.

Been there, done that. Yeah they are pretty quick to respond to your needs. Late in the night the operator even came on over their intercom before I was fully awake & said I had been out of sleep for some time (my sleep patterns are horrible- go figure). Unhooking me would have been incredibly fast as they have a quick connect between the leads and machine. I didn't need it though as I opted to stay in bed and wet my diaper in the hopes that not getting up would lead to me falling back asleep faster. He was fine with that.