LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do It Yourself Diapers

i used to use baby blankets i think back then they used to be called recieving blankets the thin ones. and terry bath towels. worked great never had leaks with plastic pants. after al it was just like flat cloth diapers lol

I sometimes do the toilet roll thing. I take a few bits of loo roll and lay them onto the floor with one layer over lapping the last then crouch down like a chicken laying an egg. Then after when I'd finished I sit in it till i get that squishy feeling then I stand up holding it into place with one hand while I pull my underwear up letting go and I walk around and sit for a while and I'm sorry that if this sounds a bit gross. But i haven't done it for a while

• 2 weeks later...

i rolled up toilet paper into a thick pad kinda thing and used that. never was in it for long, only less than 1/2 hour. did the multiple layers of underware too, wasnt awfull, wasnt great. i only did the undies thing once or twice. later on it was garbage bags with the corners cut out and taped to my legs and waist. i did that for a while, but it never worked right. it kinda hurt, always leaked a bit, and people always came home again.

• 5 months later...

When diapers became necessary again for me my Urologist gave me a bunch of samples and the diaper i used initially was Attends but back then they made an (Currently made) Abena M4 look like a single sheet of toilet tissue,they where giant bulky diapers that had absolutely no SAP in them, but then again no diapers had SAP and there was no such thing as pull-ups or anything but six non refasten able

• 3 months later...

I really enjoy the book Menon love, bye Nancy Friday. Anyway, one of the contributors Rhodian that he would purchase incontinence pants from Sears, and lined them with bath towels and wet and wet and wet.

• 1 month later...