LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Special Plushie From Childhood...Forgetful?!

I remember my teddy bear though I haven't seen my friend in about 50 years- since my Dad threw him away somewhere :bash: It was my first heartbreak :( Yeah, I know he was tattered and dirty and had been sewn back up by Mom several times, and I know I was getting a bit old (by their standards) for such, but he was my friend <_< And he was not your usual teddy bear at all ;) Kind of like me :blush:

The nice thing about dolls is that they really do not change that much. I have the kind of big dolls I always wanted: 36" Lisa Michelle Denise Christin, 29" Andrea Lynne Rachel Christine and Bride Dolly Cassandra Lynnette Estelle Christine who is 32" tall and my fairy dollies and some others

Even though Lisa Michelle and Andrea Lynne have hard bodies I still love to take them to bed ad cuddle them and kiss them on the cheek. They are like little persons to me

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&album=491

There were two toys, one plushie and one doll, that were very special to me, that I lost when I was eight: a white plush kitty (turned gray from all the years of being dragged around by yours truly

I was never a stuffie fan. I was given a rather large panda when I was 5, a stuffed sitting all- white dog on a leash at 7 and a Pinnochio at 8 and just did not know what to do with them. If I saw a doll anywhere, I knew immediately what to do. I suppose that if I still had the Pinocchio, I could run him for political office

People say that the "doll expression" is "vacant" Actually it is a "pre-expression" dependent on the current "story". If the little girl is happy, the expression will morph into a smile or giggle, if she is sad, it will become a frown or tears and, even with a hard body, a doll feels right to cuddle and talk to

When I was really young, I had a Winnie the Pooh plushie that I use to rub his ears until all the fabric came off. Believe it or not, I still have it. Found it in my parents attic when moving stuff, but I was never really attached to it, I just loved to rub the fabric (his ears). However growing up from a baby into a toddler, I had a blankie and believe it or not, I still have the same blankie. Yeah, almost 25 years later (guessing here), I still have the same blankie that I had when I was like two and it's still on my bed every night.

Okay, so...For a long time (almost 20 years actually), I've been without my childhood lovey. Since discovering Ebay years ago, I've been on the hunt for same, and so far haven't succeeded.