LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

in bed, OWW.

wearer24/7

Hi all, I am in bed again with the tiresome bad back. I am now on morphine patches and they are just about taking the edge off.

Looks like I may have to have an operation to sort it out.

Lucky for me that I wear diapers 24/7 it save having to go to the toilet and risking upsetting my back further.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the ambulance at the door eventually! it went on for three days, not a lot of sleep and plenty of pain. I have just come out of hospital where they had put me in traction. I had an epidural which is not pleasant but it really has helped. I mayn have to go back inti hospital if it gets worse but for now I have to rest and exercise.

Ouch! :o Hope you'll see a rapid improvement now. Don't overdo the pain meds, you don't want to build up a resistance to them- take that from someone who knows a level of pain that would make you kill yourself if you were able to because of just that :rolleyes: The Docs were seroiusly worried that the morphine and demerol they were giving me was going to kill me the dosage was so high :o Luckily (I guess) they finally fixed me :whistling: You'll want effective pain Meds later in life so don't over-do them when you're young- off my soapbox now B)

I never mentioned that whilst I was in the hospital the whole diaper thing came up "why do you wear diapers"? how long have you worn diapers? etc. I informed the nurse that if she took some time to read my medical file she would see that I had a cyst on muscle tissue at the opening of my urethra which had to be removed, which left me incapable of holding my urine in, which is why I wear diapers. She tried to convince me of the benefits of having a bypass put in and draining through a hole in my side. I counter argued this by saying that there was an ongoing risk of infection using that method and that I did not want to go down that route.

I never mentioned that whilst I was in the hospital the whole diaper thing came up "why do you wear diapers"? how long have you worn diapers? etc. I informed the nurse that if she took some time to read my medical file she would see that I had a cyst on muscle tissue at the opening of my urethra which had to be removed, which left me incapable of holding my urine in, which is why I wear diapers. She tried to convince me of the benefits of having a bypass put in and draining through a hole in my side. I counter argued this by saying that there was an ongoing risk of infection using that method and that I did not want to go down that route.

• 2 weeks later...

hi feralfreak, it is a bit weird to adapt to at first. Having for instance a bath, you have to have a shower afterwards , and then get dried whilst standing in the bath and then put on a diaper whilst still standing in the bath.

It gets easier though after a while. Totally different from having control of your bladder and choosing when to pee. there is no sensation of peeing just a diaper that after a few hours feels a bit heavy, so you check to see how wet and it shocks you sometimes to feel just how wet you are.

The only time I feel dry is for about half an hour after a diaper change.