LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bed set up

So, generally I don't leak on the bed anymore thanks to the advice found on this site. At night i wear my nappy, a pair of terry pants and a pair of Gary pants over the whole kit. 90% of the time in wake with no leaks at all. The problem is when I've moved in my sleep the terry pants might move or go down lower than the diaper itself making them useless to stopping leak through the waist of the plastic pants. Fact. If you are a slide sleeper your nappy will leak. The plastic pants will not stop liquid from leaking out.

The question is what do other incontinent members do to protect the sheets and mattress?

Currently I sleep on a pad, then the undersheet, then another pad over the mattress in case I turf up the pad I'm laying on.

What do you sleep on?

I have a hard plastic sheet, that covers the mattress, then I have another cloth backed plastic mattress protector. This prevents the sticky, unbreathable feeling as well as that constant crinkle sound throughout the night.

I've found that a good fitting onesie is a must. Keeps everything in place. As well as a quadro.i currently have a Bella and a quadro with an onesie setup- no plastic pants- but rarely leak. The quadro wicks things extremely quick. Being a side sleeper- I found that to be a lifesaver during the summer. Being able to go without plastic pants.

-Blake-

A plastic sheet under my fitted sheet is enough for me. Your comfort level may not allow this simple approach, and you have to keep in mind that in a shared bed there is someone else's comfort to consider as well. More often than not they will be the decider of what defines comfort and you'll have to deal with your issues accordingly as best you can. The best method is always to have your diaper prevent leakage by having enough protection on but there will be times when this is not enough, so protect your bed (and your relationships) by being ready for those occasional mishaps, and if they become more than occasional use more protection. Problems are best avoided rather than solved after they occur ;)

• 10 months later...

Our bed has a fitted waterproof cover protecting the matteras and a Kylie under the sheet on my side. If I leak then the Kylie soaks most of the wetness away and I stay comfortable. I tried the Kylie on top of the sheet but it kept moving about.

well lets see... from the bottom, rubber sheet that I hate, the normal bed sheet, bed pad for those nights that I leak... And then there is what I wear, a cheap diaper that my doctor thinks will hold everything, but in reality it will not even hold one wetting...... Plus another diaper inside that... Hope one day to get an upgrade on my diapers till then life moves on....