LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question to Daily

I thought since I had probs. with Classy Comfort I'd break down an go the extra mile on Aww So Cute Diapers since you gave them a great review, Well my mistake, My order as follows:

2 - Diapers - 1 Box (10 pieces) - Large

1 - Pink Body Suit - L - Pink

Total: $95.99

Aww So Cute

Las Vegas, NV 89147 (US)

Phone:

Fax:

Email: info@awwsocute.com

www.awwsocute.com

Well it comes in, I get 2 packages of medium, Send an email, They aren't answering it. Can you do anything to help?, My other option is to fight through paypal, I thought I'd see what you can do first.

No pack list, But the copy of the invoice is in my first message as I got the confirming order email from them. It clearly shows I ordered Large But they shipped Medium. I'm really close to not ever doing this again. I'll stick with the wellness brand, I just thought I'd get something a little more cutsey for my Baby Girl as a special item, So I try Classy because they are more lil girl, They don't exist anymore. I finally get most my money back from them ( Lost $10 there) Now I order 1 item from Aww So Cute which are 2 packages of lrg diapers total of 20 diapers costing $50 they send me Med. They might fit but don't think so, Will know tonite, If they are anything like Classy which they look like they are. all those types of diapers run small.Which clearly fit close but don't.

Your right BabyTara, The most it should have been was $79.99, unless shipping was over $20, I even used the DD15 discount. I'll have to find out what shipping cost me if thats the case. That was a very expensive set of diapers. Well they are sending out replacements & letting me keep the mediums, Although I don't know what I'll do w/ them. So they are at least standing by their mistake.

Well as of today I'm swearing off speciality diapers, I get the new order in, I get 10 when I ordered 20. That makes these 10 diapers about $7.00 each if I include S & H An Aww So Cute has never answered any of my Emails I've sent to them. This will NEVER happen to me again. Warning to anyone & everyone The special print diapers are NOT worth the headache!!!!