LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guns, Hunting, Shooting.

my activity with guns is very little, I H-A-T-E guns, but I don't let that stop me from having guns incase I need them. I haven't shot a round off since 07, owned a single shot .410 since 04 as a misguided holiday present(what part of I hate guns did my mom and stepfather not get? ive said it for 2 years before that), because of the gun control talk I wanted to show support for the 2nd amendment, so I bought a gun, and I never want to have to touch it or the single shot, the only way im grabbing either is if there is a varmint that is actively causing a threat or serious problem, or if someone is breaking in. one day

I used to be a serious paper-shooter and a bit of a hunter, but now I don't hunt and I only shoot when I'm serious. My eyes aren't what they once were but I can still hit what I need to ;)

ahh, bettypooh, thats why they make some amazing optics now, to help EVERYONE that wants to keep plinking, keep going!

my activity with guns is very little, I H-A-T-E guns, but I don't let that stop me from having guns incase I need them. I haven't shot a round off since 07, owned a single shot .410 since 04 as a misguided holiday present(what part of I hate guns did my mom and stepfather not get? ive said it for 2 years before that), because of the gun control talk I wanted to show support for the 2nd amendment, so I bought a gun, and I never want to have to touch it or the single shot, the only way im grabbing either is if there is a varmint that is actively causing a threat or serious problem, or if someone is breaking in. one day

Ex military sniper still sometimes shot,today mainly with airsoft sniper weapons as firearms in general are illegal to the puplic in Israel.Today mostly target shooting but still can hit a head size target at 60 foot with a upgraded airsoft sniper rifle.For me a big bummer.In South Africa I used to hunt and shoot a lot.

Ex military sniper still sometimes shot,today mainly with airsoft sniper weapons as firearms in general are illegal to the puplic in Israel.Today mostly target shooting but still can hit a head size target at 60 foot with a upgraded airsoft sniper rifle.For me a big bummer.In South Africa I used to hunt and shoot a lot.

have the laws there changed? I read a while back that they required a certain gun in each house

I totally agree about airsoft, liljester! Paintball did nothing for me but make a mess...

Although finding honest people to take part in airsoft and announce that they've been hit when they're supposed to is the hard part.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few guns, I like to hunt and plink, I have a 30-06 for big game, a 300 savage that I plan on giving my daughter, a .22 that I use for rabbits and grouse (and some plinking around my house), most recently I bought an sks for some more exciting but affordable plinking, and last but not least a few days ago I bought a pistol grip 12ga defender for if I go hiking in the bush or if I plan on sleeping in a tent while camping. (or if some unlucky bastard tries to break and enter my home) anybody ever done pictures in diapers with guns? Could be interesting lol

• 5 weeks later...

I get out to the range with my fiancee once a month or so. We aren't hunters, just targets and a bit of skeet and trap. We both have CCW permits, me because I felt like it, him because of work.