LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I like making my own plastic pants and I like the old style plastic pants that had lightly textured translucent vinyl, like Empire and Woolworths Patacake pants and the Babykins Softies pants. Vinyl mattress covers and shower curtains were always a good source of material for plastic pants but in the last several years the quality of the vinyl used in these items has gone right down the tubes. The vinyl is krinkly and kind of rough, not as soft as it used to be. Does anybody know where I can find some nice soft vinyl to make plastic pants?

I thinkk Babykins sells their material by the yard

Actually, thin, grainy material was considered inferior

Although probably not the true "vinyl" that you'd like, I make my waterproof pants out of polyurethane laminate, or PUL. It is stretchy fabric outside with a laminated waterproof layer on the other side. It is fairly easy to sew; use a jersey needle to do it right, though. The pants I make work quite well unless I get overly wet and then there is a bit of leaking at the leg openings. Part of the cure for that is to make soaker layers of Zorb encased in Birdseye fabric (a 9" x 17" strip) and place it on the inside of the diaper. Zorb should not go against your skin; however Zorb 2 can because it has two outer layers. Anyway, since I haven't found (or really looked for) any vinyl material, PUL suits me fine. I get mine for about $10 a yard from fabric.com online. They also sell a variety of diaper cloth as well. Check them out.

• 4 months later...

A. C. Medical/RearZ sells the materials that they use

LL Medico may sell the materials that Gary uses if there is a market for them