LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leaving the adultbaby scene

You might want to put them away for a while and see how it goes. I'm not suggesting this to be mean nor am I saying you won't be able to accomplish your goal of quitting, I'm just suggesting you try before you sell which is sort of like try before you buy. If it was just a hundred dollars worth of stuff it wouldn't be a big deal but this is a sizable investment to risk. Do a search on this site of "binge / purge' and read up on it a little. Either way good luck to you.

As someone who has dealt with addictions and compulsions, I can promise you that if you cannot have your 'problem' within reach and not keep yourself away from it, you are not cured of the problem at all :o It helps in the early stages when you're building your resistance- but you can handle that by storing the problem out of reach at a distance ;) If you can't store them, have a friend do that for you for a year, then make the decision whether or not you still want to sell them. You might save yourself some regrets that way :mellow:

Freta and Bettypooh have some excellent advice. Please consider it. Ask yourself what is going on for you at the present time that makes you feel like giving it up. Then ask if you might change your mind in the future and regret getting rid of everything. If you have storage space, it's best to put your AB/DL stuff away for a while as you sort things out. The people on this forum know what they are talking about. I wish you best of luck and I sincerely

I know I haven't been through the 'purge' cycle as yet since I am still new to being a DL (or at least this site). I have read through a lot of 'binge' and 'purge' posts in other areas of the forums and can promise you that it would be best to do as suggested above since most of the replies I see here are from people who have been through it already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...