LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Moving your collection

I live at home, due to a variety of reasons, with my father. This isn't a problem as he usually respects my space and isn't the kind to go through my things. That would have been my mother (god rest). So, I recently found out I'm moving. Soon. In about two weeks. This is last minute as the place I live at currently, the owners want to sell.

You could get one of those plastic storage bins. Duct tape it shut for the move so it doesn't come open, then it will work for storage once moved. It's a natural thing for a person to have and won't raise questions.

Get a footlocker, or two. I have a couple I used when I moved. Similar to storage bins but a bit more secure and easier to move. I also use them to store all my diaper stuff if I know people going to be coming over. I also spend 8+ hours cleaning but that's a different issue.

As mentioned, just get a large(er) box and put some of your 'regular stuff' in the bottom(Clothes, sheets,pillow or what ever), then your AB stuff, and then more 'regular stuff on top until it's full.. Close it and tape it shut and LABEL it for your bedroom, that way it doesn't get bothered and everyone knows where it goes :)

Since you have a small amount of items, (2 packs of diapers isn't really that much) it should be easy to 'dicguise' inside the box, then remember to LABEL it for your room....

Having moved countless times i have gotten used to doing this kind of thing and LABELING makes sorting things out that much easier.

Good luck and enjoy your new place!

• Like 1

As mentioned, just get a large(er) box and put some of your 'regular stuff' in the bottom(Clothes, sheets,pillow or what ever), then your AB stuff, and then more 'regular stuff on top until it's full.. Close it and tape it shut and LABEL it for your bedroom, that way it doesn't get bothered and everyone knows where it goes :)

Since you have a small amount of items, (2 packs of diapers isn't really that much) it should be easy to 'dicguise' inside the box, then remember to LABEL it for your room....

Having moved countless times i have gotten used to doing this kind of thing and LABELING makes sorting things out that much easier.

Good luck and enjoy your new place!

Having moved too many times over the course of my adult life, I found one of the things to help smooth the process in general was to label each box with the name of the room where it is intended to go.