LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If It Were Discovered,,,,,,

I found this on myspace with a different Topic and thought it would be fun to see what people would say..

So here we go.

If it were discovered tomorrow that a pill could stop a fetish, completely remove any thoughts, feelings, urges and desires from your mind anything from Bdsm, Cross dressing to infantilism would you take it?

Note: It's also discovered that this pill has a positive side effect, it makes your body produce a Pheromone that "strongly" attracts the opposite sex to you reguardless of your looks.

As long as you took the pill the secrete desires were completely gone "like it never happened" but as soon as you stopped the pill you would revert back to your old self.

Would you do it?

Have fun!!

Rocky :boxing:

No I wouldn't do it. I like having something that make me a bit different from most other people. Also, I'm gay so the idea of having members of the opposite sex attracted to me doesn't appeal to me at all.

Also, I can't swallow pills or tablets, so it would be difficult to take the pill, unless it was dissolvable or something.

Well, it certainly would be an easy solution since I`m struggling with this fetish every day, a pill, voila, no more struggle! On the other hand, I am who I am, so I can also see the idiocy of taking the pill, and thereby not accepting the status quo, no matter how depressing that status might be :)

You could have anyone?!? If you had that someone, then sex would be boring without some kind of fantasy/fetish. so no pills 4 me please. I'll take fun fetish over plain jane sex anyday.

cool thought though:)

Fetish's of this magnitude are:

-Dangerous if caught out by the wrong type of people

-Expensive

-One of few that can damage your job and social life completely.

Taking that into account, i dont belive no one wouldnt do it, if this pill existed, that would be a 90% reduction to alot of crimes, as psychology has it, desperation and the need to commit something "naughty" is driven by sexual urges.

Why not give me a toilet made out of gold why your at it?

-Expensive

Taking that into account, i dont belive no one wouldnt do it, if this pill existed, that would be a 90% reduction to alot of crimes, as psychology has it, desperation and the need to commit something "naughty" is driven by sexual urges.

Why not give me a toilet made out of gold why your at it?

I am so confused.

What are you basing any of this on?

Cool question.

I really think drugs are best used to have (responsable) fun and to take care of *major* health issues. I would not take the pill, as I have no interest in not being a DL and I am married.

-Expensive

With the exception of expensive, I have to disagree.

Your fetish will be what you make of it.... so I am not sure what you mean by "of this magnitude". Sure, it could be embarresing if you got caught, but I think its a stretch to think it would ruin your job and social life. I mean, sure I might lose my job if I showed up to work wearing nothing but a diaper every day. But if I got fired because it was discovered that I like to wear diapers, I would sue (and win). As for the social life, a lot of my friends do know, and they don't care!

Mr. Otter

p.s. try to avoid double negatives (don't believe no one wouldn't)... its confusing.

Life without fetishes would be dull. Having a fetish makes us a bit more interesting than the boring sheep being hurded around these days (mmmmmm Sheep) Being AB/DL is certainly less harmful than most if not all other fetishes. I wonder how many people in todays society have actual fetishes?

Is there anyone (and im mainly asking the younger of the group) here who can honestly say that they wouldnt trade the awkwardness, secretive and lets face it quite bizzare fetish we have for just a life time of happy, normal, sex filled relationships? I find that quite hard to believe.

I am so confused.

What are you basing any of this on?

-Dangerous if caught out by the wrong type of people - When people dont understand or cant relate to something, they can be very hostile and violent as this is a natural human reaction. Think of the 1950s-1980s when homosexuals in particuliar werent to pleased to announce there sexuality, if you were caught as a homosexual, you'd be outcasted, beaten or in some extreme cases, killed. BECAUSE, people didnt understand it, so rather than be more open about it, they cast you aside.

If you said, ok im an Adult Baby, what do people think instantly that you have told? People that ive told instantly say "does it have anything to do with children?" - because they dont understand it, and this is the conclusion people will jump to, Making it Dangerous.

-Expensive - I live at home, i've just finished school and im 19, ive always had a small part time job, and this is proving expensive, ive spent over 150 in one month on Ab stuff, Diapers, pacifiers, wipes....it does add up, and when your on barely 50 pounds a week, it kinda hurts.

-One of few that can damage your job and social life completely. - Tell your parents? How do they react, look on this boards, theres loads of evidence, why some people have always been this way, the people around them understand them and accept them, but like most people, its unexpected, very very unheard of, I didnt even know what "infantilism" was before i came across this site, even though when i think back thers a lot of evidence to show.

Most people who know you well and find this out, will probably instantly think, you have some sevre mental disorder and from then on, word gets out, it gets spread, and people will stop you on the street and beat you up.

What evidence do i have to support this? Sorry Adam, but im gonna use you as an example. He appeared on a UK discussion show, which wasnt the best choice of show to reveal it, it was played up, they made him come on in a onesie, and the studio audience sucked. I asked him about it and i remember him saying hes been beaten up for it since and attacked.

Rhezz,

I hate to tell you this, but if you are caught by the wrong type of people it doesn't matter what you are you are in danger. There are places were you can't go just based on the color of your skin.

Yes it can be expensive, but you have to budget. If you only make 50 a week you can't spend 150 a month on anything not essential, be it AB stuff, or comic books, or drugs, or clothes, or video games. BTW I have never in the past 25 years of buying diapers and such spent anywhere near that much in a month on AB stuff.

One of few that can damage your job and social life completely. Well let's see, there is alcohol and drugs, the internet, an obsession with anything.

I am sorry to hear that Adam had a bad time, but two things he should have known that he was being set up to be humiliated and such, there have been plenty of appearances by ABs on Springer and other shows and none have turned out well. Secondly he should have refused to wear the outfit that they wanted him to wear.

"Taking that into account, i dont belive no one wouldnt do it, if this pill existed, that would be a 90% reduction to alot of crimes, as psychology has it, desperation and the need to commit something "naughty" is driven by sexual urges."

I am still not sure where this came from either. I for one would have to dragged kicking and screaming before given this drug, even if it didn't have (what I would consider) a nasty side effect.

What crimes would be reduced? I haven't been driven to commit any crimes. If you are talking about crimes against people with fetishes, I think that you are wrong there too. Those people will find some reason to hate and commit crimes anyway. You are wrong to blame the victim for the crime, if you are.

Is there anyone (and im mainly asking the younger of the group) here who can honestly say that they wouldnt trade the awkwardness, secretive and lets face it quite bizzare fetish we have for just a life time of happy, normal, sex filled relationships? I find that quite hard to believe.

At this point in my life, I am single and I don't see me been with anyone in the near future. Because of that I would rather be a DL, than I would to be alone with nothing like that, which I enjoy. Whether or not this attitude will change when I am a bit older, I don't know.

I apologise if that didn't make any sense. I wasn't sure how to word it properly.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd take it, but that's mainly because my little fetish has ruined some pretty good relationships. Sadly I don't like keeping secrets so tell them and only ever had two who would humor it but you could tell they really hated it inside.

Its nice that you're all so attractive, but Im afraid I am one of those 'fuglies' who would need to take the pill to attract anyone. The only reason I wouldnt take it is because Im incontinent, and if I didnt enjoy nappies a bit I think I'd go crazy! If it also cured incontinence or if I wasnt anyway, I'd sell everything I had for one pill :blush:

At this point in my life, I am single and I don't see me been with anyone in the near future. Because of that I would rather be a DL, than I would to be alone with nothing like that, which I enjoy. Whether or not this attitude will change when I am a bit older, I don't know.

I apologise if that didn't make any sense. I wasn't sure how to word it properly.

I agree with Sunshine2585. Though I'm not single at the moment I do agree that being a DL does help when I have been alone in the past. I get such satisfaction out of wearing diapers, being out and about in diapers, etc., that I don't feel alone or lonely at all.

However, when I'm not single, I think it would probably be easier to not have this fetish.

That's the two sides of my story.