LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The "C" Word

Well, I know that it has been a while since I have posted anything. There is a very good reason for that and that my first surgery didn't go as great as I had hoped. It turns out that I have Cancer and I am now undergoing treatment and had a second surgery to remove everything that was cancerous. The good news if you can say that there is good news that it is not life threatening for me because it was caught early. I still have to undergo Chemo, but it is a precautionary measure. So, I may not feel like writing for a while and I just wanted to give you the heads up that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. FB

Been there,done that. Without knowing what kind of Cancer and what Chemo they're using I can't say with 100% accuracy what it would be like. In 1998 I had Stage III (recurrent) Non-Hodgkins follicular B-cell lymphoma, a very mild or "indolent" form and the only effects of the cheo was that it made my feet and fingers feel like they do if you leave them in water too long. With some exceptions, chemo is not the ordeal it used to be. They have drugs to lessen or prevent the nasty side effects. The worst case was the 2002 recurrence and we had to use radiation which is quite unpleasant in the mouth area and can help you lose a LOT of weight. It has been about 7 years since anything new has shown up

I am there with you. I just endured a bone marrow biopsy last week. It was not fun. I still do not know how they are going to treat mine.

I am sorry to hear that. Cancer is a very scary thing, and I hope that they caught yours early and treatments will go easy for you. So far after round one of treatments, I still have my hair. But I am told that it won't last for long and I have 5 more to go. As far as the treatments are concerned, they have advanced greatly in the last five years so I have been told.

Wishing you a full recovery :) I've got a high risk of cancer myself but haven't been checked in far too long so I hope I'm OK, but being a realist I expect that's going to be my own ending when my time comes :whistling: We're all cheering you on here :groupwave: and good luck!