LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

that wet feeling

2sail2

When I am in a similar situation since I don't wear in public and sometimes you just don't have the time to have a shower, I find thick baby wipes are the best to clean yourself up. If you get scented ones, they smell great and leave you feeling fresh again. I decided to start using them after the first time I tried the DryNite out (did so in a public toilet I knew is open 24 hours a day and in the dead of night. I found that it just doesn't feel right if you don't clean yourself up with baby wipes.

I know what you mean rusty, between diapers its fine, but after the last one a more thorough clean is required. That said, I find myself in the reverse situation of a lot of people here and find that I can't sleep with a diaper (I am prone to waking up partway through the night and if I wake up wearing, for some reason, it takes me much longer to fall back to sleep) and so I take it off before bed. If I don't feel like getting up for a shower before nodding off, wet wipes of some kind (baby wipes for authenticity, but it doesn't need to be) let me feel clean enough to go to bed. I wonder if packing some wipes for your outings and using those rather than paper towel to clean off afterwards would help.