LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Being asked for a change

So the other day I was in college minding my own business when this 60 year old fat man with hair every where except for his head approached me and asked me to change his shitty diaper. OBVIOUSLY I declined. He then started fapping right there in front of us. Gosh.

• Like 1

Hmmmm...a Senior Shittyzen

Gee and I thought I had bad luck when I was told I had COPD, Osteoporosis and cancer all in one day;

Off topic, but I just trimmed some signatures of folks in this thread. They are getting a bit out of hand size-wise.

How come so urgent all of a sudden? How about some guidelines? Especially since I had commented and asked about this about 6 months ago

Is this better?

Now that you have broken my heart into little pieces: How could you do this to such an adorable little girl? My name is Chranky Christine; and I am Talky Tina's Evil Twin: BWAH-HA-HA-HA! (or should that be only TWO "HA"'s?)

"Ma'am"? Gee: You make me sound like an old married lady of about 9 or 10

BTW: Did you have to say "...make it so"? could you not have saved that for Daily Diaers: the Next Generation?

What are the odds that we get two creepy posts on the same subject. One from the perspective ofthe creep asking for a change and the other ffomthe perspective of the would-be victime being asked, almost to the hour of each other?

It is so far off the beaten path of sanity that all you can do is joke about it. That at least cushions the blow to the sensibilities of anone with a moiety of her marbles