LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper bag resembles what !

I am not sure what you are trying to say here - are you objecting to the search of your bag - as frankly it sounds like it was appropriately handled or just telling us about a thing that happened?

It's a paranoid reaction but that's become par for the course these days <_< If you took the number of bags that might hold a bomb or an item shoplifted, then divided that by how many times that has actually happened, you'd be well below 1/10 of 1% :huh: and likely under 1/100 of 1%.

• Like 1

When I need to head to a store or public restroom I usually just take a diaper from my car and roll it up some. Next...I walk towards the bathroom, no bag needed. I've only had a few strange looks (so what), and a couple of "what do you have there" questions. I say their medical supplies and continue on walking. Who cares what some stranger thinks. I have a need to wear legitimate medical supplies, and if they don't like it they can take it up with the ADA.

Here is a way to think about the risk of a bombing:

How many people in your life have died? I will bet none of them from terrorists, but at least a few in cars. If you are under 30 in the US, and you do manage to die, the most likeley cause is a motor vehicle accident of some sort. Most of us drive daily. Where is the war on cars?

Why do we not speak of the automotive menace? 30 or 40,000 people every year die!!!

Searching a bag in a bathroom when you marched in in a hurry?? This is the bad cop being a bad cop...chances of it being a bomb are near zero, and marching into a store makes you a poor shoplifter...everybody is watching.

I am not sure what you are trying to say here - are you objecting to the search of your bag - as frankly it sounds like it was appropriately handled or just telling us about a thing that happened?

What concerns me the most is that the enforcement of security standards is increasingly assigned to cops for hire. Example: the company Securitas. Their employees check my ID at my office building, my bags at the airport in Turkey, keep me safe when banking at my local bank and the local mall, and provide security at the concert I go see. These are all true. But who is this Scandinavian company that seems to provide some kind of global police force?

My issue is with the fact that rules are being enforced by a paid employee, and not a sworn officer and representative of my elected government.