LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

argument in tesco

theuke1

There seems to be some question regarding the validity of the OP in this thread and i am sure there are many pending arguments on both sides of this...and it's really not for anyone to question... or judge. In my view and humble opinion :blush: thats not really relevant.

For me, the more important message and lesson is how to conduct ones self and a situation like this.

As mentioned above, in this 'situation' it's best to remain as calm as possible and let the aggressive verbal attacker make a fool of themselves and not allow the situation to escalate into a fruitless verbal war that just attracts attention to both parties. It does work....just respond as little to be 'curious or ignore the fool all together, and thats something for things like this in public spaces.

NOW, how this translates to this site and the chat room in particular. I know this is off topic (as is the above accusatory post) and will get back to that :P

We essentially have some of the same kind of BS here in the chat room. With people baiting others with insulting remarks and comments, accusatory and inflammatory comments and remarks etc...all of which is illustrated in this "public" encounter.

The results and lessons are the same, how to deal with the situation. Basically just ignore the abuser and go about your business. Yell at them or counter insulting and trying to 'defend' yourself accomplishes little and just adds fuel to the fire.

So here we have something in 'real life' that reflects back to a 'virtual' chat room where people interact on-line! The lesson is the same in dealing with 'problem', abusive, predatory hurtful people ignore them, move on and interact as little as possible.

Hopefully somewhere along the way they will figure it out and go elsewhere ;):thumbsup: and peace is restored. :D

The down side is that they don't get their inner ego demands filled, so they go and attack someone else and try to make their life miserable etc, but thats on them, they have left you alone because they can't get under your skin ;)

Weather this 'encounter' is a fiction or not is actually irrelevant, and not really worth debating. It's how the situation was (or could have been) handled is the real lesson here and how that in turn spills over into other aspects of life in general and in 'virtual ' life as well ;)

Thanks!

• Like 1

There seems to be some question regarding the validity of the OP in this thread and i am sure there are many pending arguments on both sides of this...and it's really not for anyone to question... or judge. In my view and humble opinion :blush: thats not really relevant.

Weather this 'encounter' is a fiction or not is actually irrelevant, and not really worth debating. It's how the situation was (or could have been) handled is the real lesson here and how that in turn spills over into other aspects of life in general and in 'virtual ' life as well ;)

Thanks!

Going through all that energy to determine whether or not it is authentic is a waste and counter productive, because they dynamic of the site.

• 2 weeks later...

on the one hand I don't really believe this story but on the other I have had similar (non diaper related) issues in several stores it seems people think that they have some unwritten permission to voice their opinions and poke their noses into other peoples business.