LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Lover Pictures and Video Torrent?

Hey guys, I'm posting this to ask if anyone would have any interests in me making a Diaper Lovers torrent for the community to download and enjoy. I was backing up my hard drives and come to find out i now have 74.3GB of Diaper Related Pictures and Movies. If anyone would be interested, post thru this thread and ill see what i can get together. Obviously i wont make one 74GB torrent availiable, but more a less a series of torrents over time.

It's not copyrighted material. I have copyright photos separated from not copyright photos as well as my videos are separated the same way. Besides, I won't post the link here to it either way, I'll post the link to Torrent.eu and you can get the tracker for there.

im not familiar with how torrents work, would there be a way to have it be board contained for lack of a better term or would there have to be software to download? in the event that I would need to go to bleeping computer for help again, they wont help with file sharing stuff on a computer and I might forget to remove it.

And note, just because it wasn't behind the paywall doesn't make it not copyrighted.

Just because it isn't marked doesn't make it not copyrighted.

Found on the internet does not equate to public domain.

im not familiar with how torrents work, would there be a way to have it be board contained for lack of a better term or would there have to be software to download? in the event that I would need to go to bleeping computer for help again, they wont help with file sharing stuff on a computer and I might forget to remove it.

Torrents require a Torrent Client program to work (Download) for files. I use Utorrent, but you can google the many out there. You will need to have a good anti virus and malware in place if you wish to partake, nothing implied on this torrent being discussed. :P

Torrents require a Torrent Client program to work (Download) for files. I use Utorrent, but you can google the many out there. You will need to have a good anti virus and malware in place if you wish to partake, nothing implied on this torrent being discussed. :P

the idea of a torrent makes me uneasy, ive had a lot of trouble with malware already.

• Like 1

I appreciate everyones input. I have photos that i have been aquiring since around 2004 or so. I belong to pay sites and know how it must feel to have your hard work illegally shared away which has to take its toll on their business. I have TONS of pictures relating to the AB Scene. NONE of which include anyone under the age of 18. I will not post a link here, and actually, if anyone would like me to setup a small preview of this torrent, email me at crzyrick@aol.com. I will address you the link from there.

I have downloaded stuff that i know was not copyrighted (US government manuals)and had my ISP threaten to cut me off because one some company claimed they had copyrighted it and later my ISP claimed i was downloading movies just because i was downloading from the site.

I now don't trust torrents or my ISP.

anned, I wouldn't trust your isp either. They know what torrent you are downloading and as such should know what it contains. To claim that you were doing something illegal is just asinine. Torrents for those that don't know are simply a file broken into packets and then shared as a collective to allow fast download times. I am not saying you should be afraid of torrents as the Peer to Peer (P2P)

• Like 1
The simple fact is that people can and do subscribe to premium ABDL content sites because the material they create and good competition for it is simply not available elsewhere. When their content gets given away for free (without their consent), a lot of potential subscribers will never find the compelling reason to actually try a subscription to those sites and thus will never "jump the hurdle" of actually paying for something they otherwise wouldn't and becoming OK with it.

is there any chance that this torrent would be a dailydiapers specific one? I don't know the right term, I would want to make sure it would have content and whatever for a trusted source, and preferably something that I don't have to download to use, or maybe the idea of a torrent can be scrapped and replaced with an upload for members? would that be workable?

anned, I wouldn't trust your isp either. They know what torrent you are downloading and as such should know what it contains. To claim that you were doing something illegal is just asinine. Torrents for those that don't know are simply a file broken into packets and then shared as a collective to allow fast download times. I am not saying you should be afraid of torrents as the Peer to Peer (P2P)

• 2 weeks later...