LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rude cell phone behavior

What irks me is I am playing my game and some random stranger tries to talk to me. Don't expect me to shut off my device, I am not on the train or bus for chit chat. But in fact it's the people that don't seem to get the hint I do not want to talk. Either they just don't care or they are unable to read that cue.

These people are becoming addicted to there phone, it's like the old ladies were in the 50's they would get on a phone and stay there for the rest of the day.

It is indeed an addiction.

What irks me is when someone comes to my house to visit, their phone rings and they answer it and chat for a half hour while I sit there and think of all the other things I could be doing.

The OP has a valid point...for most people. I will say, though, that for some folks (myself included), the anxiety when talking to someone face-to-face can get overwhelming.

The place I'm working at is considering getting a jammer. Before anyone argues the legality of these devices or "what if I have an emergency, what right do you have?" if it were my place I'd feel I have every right to jam cell phones. If you have an emergency, you can use my land line. You're not going to be in my store for more than a few minutes so I wouldn't worry about missing some world ending phone call. My store is also my property, so if I want to jam cells, that's my prerogative.

I agree with the sentiment, but I also get severely irked by people who can't get to the dang point. Say what you want to say, stop jibber-jabbering all day before I even figure out WTF you want. My wife is the worst about this. She'll tell me about her drive, something that happened last week, then after half an hour, tie it all together and tell me that's why she wants pizza for dinner. Say "I want pizza." I say "Ok!" then we can chat about why. -.-

I suppose the worst of us bring ou the drastic measures...here I am, with this miracle in my pocket...if it rings, which isn't all that often, I will excuse myself to somewhere out of the way, do my duty, and return with an apology. So I don't like jammers. But I hate total pigs, too! Of course, I work in a basement office now with a metal floor above, no cell service, no jammer required! You go outside or upstairs.

I recall once answering the phone at work and my GF of the time told me she saw blood everywhere...a 911 call went out on a paper note to my co-worker. I had some explaining to do, and very little additional work got done that day.

• 3 weeks later...

It's very simple for me. If I'm standing, the phone is not being used. Unless to GPS app. If I'm sitting and I'm using my phone and you start talking to me, I will not stop playing with my phone. I can multitask just fine. If you feel that I'm being rude, you're the one that interrupted me.

Human interaction lasting longer than 10 minutes allows you to play with the phone. After that point, you should not be offended. Before that it's fine I say, but after that no.

As long as the phone is not being used during sex, I see virtually no problems. Outside of the 10 minute window I specified earlier

Still this is an ass load of overthinking, with absolutely no right or wrong answer in the end.