LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Custom Training Pants?

The VSP pants and baby-pants both come in white if thats what you are looking for. I like the 'look' of the baby-pants ones, but I think they ar emade of flannel instead of typical 'trainer' materials like Birdseye or some other cotton..which bothers me...I havn't tried any of the Very Special Clothes trainers yet but I like the look...I just have to order some..they are a bit pricy though.

Email both vendors and ask for just plain white pants, I know baby-pants has them....VSP might be able to provide you with what you wnat as well :)

Hope this helps. :)

I've made a couple here at home :) I found that for me the best approach is to take two identical pair of underwear that I am going to base them on and add terrycloth from used towel between them for padding where I want it to be B) The first try wasn't so hot- in my blind happiness I put too much padding in which rendered them uncomfortable and more like a full-scale diaper :rolleyes: The latest ones are perfect though, based on two pairs of XL sized LG panties :girl_happy: Simple straight stitching for the padding outside the first pair (be sure to bend it as you sew) and a simple narrow zig-zag around the elastics to cover all that with the second ones. Or you can zig-zag it all. Go slow and careful at the edges keeping the elastic aligned and it will look fine when you're done. Making the padding the correct width is the toughest part <_< Go too wide or thick and it becomes impossible to sew the second ones on without making them lumpy and bulgy :( I really need a slightly bigger size so I'm on the hunt for some girly-print size 6 women's panties so I can make some more :groupwave: One more hint- get a stitch-ripper tool if you don't have one now. It's the 'eraser' for sewing mistakes :blush: