LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Rehabilitation

Since I had agreed to marry her, Denise was being very attentive and loving. Before I slept, she changed my diaper and even allowed me to sit on the toilet to move my bowels. She proceeded to brush my teeth for me, I had forgotten about that. I was freshly diapered and led back to bed and secured. She rubbed my diaper until I came in it. The view of her naked tits helped me get off. I slept well.

The next morning, we were awakened by the doorbell. Doris entered by herself. Apparently Denise had given her a key. Denise made coffee for all of us, holding the cup to my lips as I drank the delicious brew. Denise had always made good coffee. Doris had some good news for us. She had arranged for room for us in a rehab facility where Denise could stay in an adjoining room. This was welcome, since both of our leases were expiring since it was the end of the school year and neither was large enough for us both for the long term. Doris suggested that Denise pack up her things today so we could move tomorrow. Denise thanked her and kissed her on the lips as she left.

I was a little apprehensive about being alone in Doris's care. She grinned at me, making me worry even more. Apparently it was be nice to Jim day, since she allowed me the use of the toilet before cleaning me in the shower with the handheld nozzle. She then produced a razor and shaved me. I had never been shaved before by another person and it was strange. After a teeth brushing and my meds, I was led back to the bed without a diaper. Doris next informed me that "it is recommended that all people who are bedridden most of the time should wear anti-embolism stockings to prevent potentially dangerous blood clots. Denise has shaved your crotch, but it is starting to grow back. You don't want to endure the itching while incapable of scratching, do you?" Since this was a rhetorical question, I did not answer except to shake in a negative way. "We will instead wax your legs and diaper area. Us women know how effective it is, the only drawback being some short-term pain. So I will gag you so we do not disturb your neighbors!"

She grabbed my balls and directed me to open my mouth. When a serious nurse has you by the balls, you must obey. And I did. Next she proceeded to cover my legs with the strips, soon pulling them off to my agitation. "Oh, stop being a baby. It is no worse than a large bandage being pulled off." She then rolled me over and proceeded to do the same to the backs of my legs. Finally she adjusted the bed to expose my butthole and removed the hairs there. This was the most painful. She next applied a thick cream which soothed my reddened skin. A diaper was next, followed by a pair of white stockings which were rolled up my legs. My legs did tingle a bit. Then I was fed.

Denise returned several hours later and smiled when Doris informed her of my new condition. "Those stockings on his legs look sexy. I was first attracted to his legs and ass. Now they are mine." The ladies exchanged high fives.

Doris told us that she had arranged for an additional stipend as I would be the demonstration dummy for her Nursing Practices class. So far, she and Denise were the only ones to see me diapered, I dreaded my secret being exposed (along with my diaper). Denise reassured me that she would be with me to protect me. I felt somewhat better.

This is more like Diapered Revenge to me rather than Diapered Rehabilitation. He Already agreed to Marry Denise, so why are they still being mean? What else does She/they want? There has to be more to this than meets the eye. Please Continue,

I was moved to the rehab center. It had the further advantage of being near the hospital as I would be getting further medical treatments. The drive there was routine, except for Denise making me sit on an underpad in the backseat "just in case you leak." Leak? I wasn't even wet. I said so and my fiancée responded "you never know." What the hell did that mean?

Doris met us at the new room. "A good friend of mine is in charge of fixtures here. I persuaded her to put an oversized bed in here so you two can snuggle. It did not take a lot of convincing." She smiled as my imagination wondered about her relationship with the director. She winked at both of us.

She helped Denise get me situated, then left us alone. Denise assured me that "I will be here for you, my sweet. I almost lost you before, and I will make sure it doesn't happen again. By the time you are healed, we will be bonded for life. Now, is that so bad?"

"I'm sorry I treated you badly. I didn't know how you felt. You are the only one I have now. I need you, my love. Now I realize my mistake. I will not make it again."

"Damn right, big guy. You will not have the opportunity to make another mistake. From now on, I an in charge so don't forget it. Besides, I am finding that having you helpless is erotic. In fact, I am wearing a pad in my panties because I am leaking pussy juice as I stand here. I went into nursing to take care of ill people. Having my fiancé at my mercy is turning me on. We will take care of this, I promise. With this, she pulled down her pants and showed me the wetness in her crotch. At least I would be satisfied sexually in my current condition. She climbed on top of me and we both climaxed quickly.

After a nap, Denise informed me that my buddies from the team were gathering for an end of the season party at a local pub. "I asked the doctor if it was OK for you to have some beers. She said it was OK., but you might lose control of your pee as one of the meds is a muscle relaxant. When I told her you were wearing 'protection' she laughed and gave her blessing. So we will be off as soon as I change and dress you." I was rediapered and dressed in shorts which showed off my white stockinged legs. AS it was summer, she dressed in front of me in a tight top showing her medium sized tits and bike style shorts. She showed me the pad she put into her panties.

She wheeled me in a chair to the parking lot and drove us to the pub. My pals greeted me with concern and relief to see that I was healing. We drank several toasts to each other. Denise held the glass to my mouth as I drank. Soon she had to visit the ladies room.

While she was gone, Naomi approached me. She was the one who caused me and Denise to break up. It had been hard to ignore her long blonde hair and large tits. But soon I realized that she was pretty much an airhead, only being in college for that M.R.S. degree. She kissed me deeply and began telling me how much she missed me and that we should get together after I healed. Apparently Denise was watching her and soon stepped in. "How would you like to have someone in diapers 24/7?" she asked Naomi. Denise pulled open my shorts to reveal my diapered crotch which, to my eternal shame, showed a yellow area. I thought I had only peed a little, but apparently the doc was right, and I peed more than I knew. "Maybe a big-tittied floozie like you would like to be diapered also?" Denise laughed as she quickly retreated. "You are mine and mine alone. Don't forget it." I nodded.

Soon we returned to our rooms. She asked "did that silly girl turn you on?" No, I shook. "Well, I felt a hardon through your diaper. I guess we need to keep you drained so no other woman can take advantage of you helpless situation." Apparently watching another woman put the make on me had aroused her. We fucked violently.

Denise had diapered me after our lovemaking session. I was tired and just laid there and let her do the work. I woke early and felt something different. Soon it struck me. My diaper was wet and I had no recollection of waking to wet as I had been doing. This scared me and I cried softly. Denise soon came in and asked me what was wrong. "I think I wet my bed during the night. What is happening to me?"

"First of all, you wet your diaper, not your bed. The doc told me this might happen. The longer someone depends on diapers, the easier it is to leak occasionally. Don't worry, nurse will take care of you." She helped me to my feet and to the toilet for my morning bowel movement. Having her wipe my butt was humiliating, but at least I didn't crap in my diaper. I still apparently had control over that.

After Denise shaved me, bushed my teeth, combed my hair, etc. she loaded me into a wheelchair for my one week checkup. She wheeled me across the parking lot to the orthopedic office. After a short wait, I was wheeled into a workshop where my cast was cut off, but I was not free from restraint. An adjustable brace kept my shoulders and arms motionless as I was strapped in with Velcro. Next I was taken for X-rays and an MRI. I was let out of the brace for these, but I still was not allowed to move the injured areas. Sandbags kept me from any unwanted motion. I was strapped into the brace again and taken to the doctor's office. Denise had stayed with me, and I was glad of her support. I would have felt so alone by myself.

The doctor soon entered. To my surprise, the surgeon was a lady of middle age. "Hi, I'm Doctor Mary. I did your original surgery and we see your progress. Your left upper arm had two clean breaks and is healing well. We should be able to let you use that arm in about two months. Your right side is another story, however. The damage to the shoulder is extensive, but I believe that we will be able to avoid a replacement. These are hard to do and will have to be repeated in ten to fifteen years. We will need to do more surgery and I have scheduled it for tomorrow.

Oh boy, more surgery. I wonder what, if any aftereffects this will have & will Denise still take care of & want to marry him? Please Continue,

Dr. Mary then gave Denise the instructions on my prep for the next day. Of course, I was not allowed anything solid to eat, only clear juices. She and Denise winked at each other. Was what was that about?

Back in my room, Denise told me that solid food was to be withheld until after the surgery. I was also made to drink several glasses of nasty tasting stuff. My nurse/guardian chortled to inform me that it was the same laxative used for colonoscopies. I wondered whether she or the doctor had prescribed this for me. Helpless as I was, I had no choice but to drink it.

About thirty minutes later, I felt my bowels empty in my diaper. Denise rubbed my belly to encourage the process. Another eruption caused my diaper to start leaking, and she helped me to my feet and into the shower. She stripped off my diaper and started hosing me down. All of a sudden, I felt my sphincter let loose with another watery mess. I had no way of controlling it and started to complain. Denise informed me not to worry, just do as I was told. Of course, restrained as I was I had little choice in the matter. She successfully transferred me to the toilet and I sat there for forty minutes or so as the contents of my colon flowed unimpeded by me into the toilet. She wiped my face with a warm cloth while she whispered to me "I will take care of everything. You just need to relax and let it flow. You are such a good boy." Etc. etc.

The way she talked calmed me down.

Soon I was rediapered and back in bed. She climbed in bed with me and held me as the last of the contents emptied in my diaper. Somewhere I had also peed, I was ashamed that I had not noticed with all the dirty water. I would have been scared and apprehensive without my nurse/lover to comfort me. Eventually I stopped pooping. She changed me and I slept heavily. There must have been a sedative in my meds.

Part of the last post comes from my experience prepping for a colonoscopy about six months ago. Unfortunately, I live alone and had nobody to help me. Don't have to go back for 5 years. Yay! One of the many pleasure of growing older.

The next morning I was taken to surgery. Denise had scrubbed up and was with me which was comforting.

The next thing I knew, I was in recovery with my nurse/lover with me. I was unable to move my head but was able to make a noise. Denise gave me a sip of water. As her face came into my vision, I could see she had been crying. She told me "it turns out your shoulder was worse than we expected. The surgeon had to do a reconstruction which will take longer to heal than we thought. They also found a small crack in your C-5 vertebrae so your neck in immobilized. The wrong movement could have caused you to be a paralyzed from the neck down. Our lovemaking could have done it. I would never have been able to live with that. So, it seems you will be OK eventually, but it will take some months, maybe even a year or two. But I will take care of you always. You are my love." She kissed me as I wept also.

My first visitor was the surgeon, Dr. Mary. "I am confident you will heal almost fully but it will take time. The X-rays and MRI did not show the extent of damage. There was more soft-tissue damage than I expected. So there are stitches in you ligaments and tendons there. Your injury was one of the worst I have seen in a shoulder. But your fiancée has agreed to be your caretaker. I feel certain you will get the best care available. We decided to give you a brace to hold it together rather than a cast. This way, you can be washed more often. I will check on your progress regularly."

Denise held up a mirror for me. I was strapped in a brace which immobilized my right side almost to my waist and to my wrist. At least my left hand was free, but I was braced to my left elbow. Another metal and Velcro contraption held my head still. I had been so active, now as a 24 year old athlete I was helpless. How my life had change in a few short weeks. I saw Denise inject something into my IV as I slept.

By the time Iwoke, Denise had regained her professional manner. My diaper was dry, so she must have changed me while I was out of it. She kissed me and held my free hand and promised that she would stick with me no matter what. This made me feel a little better. I was even more helpless than before.

Denise wheeled me back to my room. It was early afternoon by now, and she sat with me and we talked about our plans for the future. I had agreed with her that she was the best thing for me. I was as happy as I could be in my current predicament. Soon I was asleep from the meds.

I woke later. Denise was changing my wet diaper. I expressed concern over the fact that I had wet without waking. She assured me that it most likely was the medications. "But", she added "I promise to change your diapers as long as you need them, even if it takes a long time. I love you and that is all that matters." The phrase "long time" bothered me.

After my small dinner which she spooned into my mouth, there was a knock at the door. Denise opened it and hugged the lady there. She re -introduced me to Darla. Darla had been in her class last year, but had taken the previous semester off to have her son. She and Denise had been close and had studied together. Darla said "I was in Doris's class this afternoon and she told me about Jim's accident. My husband and son are out of town this weekend, I did not want to spend three days with his mother, the wicked witch. So I am alone for the weekend. I stopped and got some wine so we could party a little. OK?"

Denise grinned and hugged her. Denise pointed to me as if it were show-and-tell. "He is in this brace for at least six more months. He will not be able to move his right shoulder or arm and his left shoulder is not too good either. I am taking care of him and getting credit for it." She removed my upper sheet revealing my diaper with a yellow spot. Darla giggled. "I can't always get him to the toilet on short notice, so Doris suggested the diapers. In fact, he has begun wetting in his sleep. He has been sleeping very soundly due to his meds. When he is a good boy, he gets to poop in the toilet. But if he talks back or elsewise misbehaves he gets some laxative to keep him emptied out. You should have seen him last night with the colon prep for surgery. I had to change his dirty diaper five times as he totally lost control." The last was accompanied by a giggle on both their parts. Having my intimate eliminations discussed with an almost total stranger appalled me.

Darla kissed me on the cheek and assured me "don't worry, nurses are used to it. Not to mention, I have been changing my five month old son's wet and dirty diaper."

The ladies moved to the couch as Denise opened a bottle of white wine from the fridge. They sat back and drank. I heard them gossip about their classes, teachers and classmates. My mind wandered but heard Darla confess "during my pregnancy, I wet myself enough to need protection. The baby seemed to rest on my bladder, and I almost always felt like I needed to pee. Seldom was the case. So after a few accidents, my OB/GYN recommended briefs like Jim's. My husband wouldn't touch me below the waist anyway, so for my occasional hornies I had to take care of my self. In fact, I am still wearing a shield in my panties. Look!" With that, she giggled and lowered her pants. We could see the extra thickness in her panties.

By now, she and Denise had opened the second bottle and were getting silly. Denise lowered her slacks and showed her the pad she now wore. "Having him helpless like this gets me hot. I have been lubricating and my panties were getting damp, so this takes care of it. Feel." With that, both ladies felt each others' inserts and laughed. "Maybe you need diapers yourself, Darla!"

Darla brought up another problem. "Denise, I am still breast-feeding. With the baby out of town, my tits are full. I have a pump in my car, I will go get it."

Denise surprised both of us. "Jim would, I'm sure, be happy to help out. You can just climb on the bed and he will empty them." I stared at her. Was what I was hearing true, or just a hallucination caused by the drugs? Before I could say anything, Denise was adjusting my bed so Darla could access my mouth. She opened her blouse revealing her milk-swollen titties. They were at least 40-D, I estimated. She lowered the flap of her overflowing nursing bra. I saw the beads of milk on her nipple as it was presented to me. Helpless as I was, I had no choice but to obey. Truth to tell, I was enjoying it. The thin milk tasted a little funny at first, but I soon got used to it. Denise rubbing my erection through the diaper helped get me excited. After some time, Darla slipped her right breast back into her bra, and presented the other tit for my pleasure. When I drained that one also, Denise adjusted her bra to a tighter setting as her tits had been emptied. She place Darla's hand on my hardon and said "Look how much he enjoys titty milk. Maybe he is a baby at heart!" Both laughed as Denise kissed me deeply as Darla masturbated me through my diaper. It only took a few minutes before I erupted. I was cheered and Darla kissed me.

The two of them moved to the couch and hugged each other. Darla said "wow, that got me hot. Rub me off!" Denise was happy to do so and Darla returned the favor. It was still relatively early so Denise invited Darla to stay the night. "Great, now we can have some more wine as I will not have to worry about driving. But I do not have another pad for my panties and I often have small leaks."

Denise had a solution. "You can wear one of Jim's diapers. You are close enough to wear his size." Darla nodded and opened more wine.