LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is my house haunted? Oooooo

lilme`

I have a hard time taking "clean" pictures in my house. 75% of the time I get orbs in front of everything. It's really strange. Some would say they're dust particles, but I don't know. These don't look like dust particles to me.

kinda does look like dust, but well one thing you could TRY is doing an evp. just make sure everything is quiet, you don't really want any background noise and start a recorder. ask questions, leave long pauses, play it back afterwardsa and see if you hear any unexplained sounds.

kinda does look like dust, but well one thing you could TRY is doing an evp. just make sure everything is quiet, you don't really want any background noise and start a recorder. ask questions, leave long pauses, play it back afterwardsa and see if you hear any unexplained sounds.

Good idea, but an EVP requires more sensitive equipment than just a recorder. A digital recorder 'might' catch something, but the sounds are usually in a lower range than can be normally heard, so they need to be processed on a system that can illustrate,detect and amplify what ever sounds you get. Most people don't have the $$$ for such equipment, but you 'might' get away with using something like a sound editing program for garage bands and music or something like that...but the recorder would also have to be pretty sensitive...

On another note to the OP, a family member died back in 2010 and I was helping my uncle clean out a storage unit his son had. It took 2 days, but we emptied the thing, and then I swept it to get up any dirt or dust etc. I took a few pics during the process, kind of expecting something :blush: like an orb to show up or something....but nothing...UNTIL I swept the floor, I took a final picture and POW...orbs galore!

So take that for what you will..could be dust...or something more. Try cleaning the lens on the camera with a soft lint free cloth...and maybe do some house cleaning and see if these go away..*shrug*