LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To each their own, but...

YES! Feels like looking at screenshots from a David Lynch movie every time I click their picture. On occasions when I forget which pictures I like to avoid I click on it by mistake, then I am quickly reminded: :crybaby:

"'Oh yeah, that's the creepy one with the guy in the mask (shutters)". I usually have to check under the bed and in the closet for 'plastic masked hairy baby men' before going to bed on nights when that happens. ...like tonight.

YES! Feels like looking at screenshots from a David Lynch movie every time I click their picture. On occasions when I forget which pictures I like to avoid I click on it by mistake, then I am quickly reminded: :crybaby:

"'Oh yeah, that's the creepy one with the guy in the mask (shutters)". I usually have to check under the bed and in the closet for 'plastic masked hairy baby men' before going to bed on nights when that happens. ...like tonight.

I usually skip over it myself. I accidentally clicked on it this evening and got lucky it was only a lower body shot lol

I had to look it up because everyone kept saying "omg so creepy" and well, I like creepy stuff. I would have to say, i think the mask is several things. but creepy isn't one. it's dumb, silly, horrible looking maybe, i just think it's too goofy for me to care to ever look at any more from that site. It looks like something buckethead made to pay the rent at some point