LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't know if the Teen was diapered but

I saw a mother leading a teenaged girl (guessing 14-16) into a stall in the ladies together. I was exiting the loo then so I didn't really stop to see. But it's not like a grown up teen needs to be taught how to pee? I'm wondering if the girl was wearing a nappy/diaper and her mother was changing her then?

Whshful thinking?

Growing up in a family with a history of women challenged by urinary incontinence, and my over active bladder was tiny, I wore Just-In-Case diapers on trips and to special events. My Mom, Aunt, Granny or older sister changed my diapers thousands of times in public ladies rooms. The changes were as discreet as possible, but sometimes all that was available was a changing table in plain sight. Until I was 8 I assumed every other kids my size or smaller also needed diapers on trips. I was shocked to find a girl a lot smaller than me use a ladies room toilet by herself.

• 3 weeks later...

Growing up in a family with a history of women challenged by urinary incontinence, and my over active bladder was tiny, I wore Just-In-Case diapers on trips and to special events. My Mom, Aunt, Granny or older sister changed my diapers thousands of times in public ladies rooms. The changes were as discreet as possible, but sometimes all that was available was a changing table in plain sight. Until I was 8 I assumed every other kids my size or smaller also needed diapers on trips. I was shocked to find a girl a lot smaller than me use a ladies room toilet by herself.

Seconded. If you think she looked 14-16, err on the side of caution & assume she was a minor...and therefore, too young to be discussed here.