LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

camping in nappys / diapers

My "dream" is to go camping and when it starts raining to run outside wearing just the diaper

Yes, its public, but as long as I stay close to tent, when it's raining it shouldnt be a problem about being seen..

I have gone to baby camp for the last 8 summers. It is great! go someplace where you can be outside diapered too. that is the mostest bestest.

wribbit

What camp is that, froggy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I camp all the time diapered, i'll spend the whole weekend padded. I have also spent time at a few diaper campouts in the past. Though it has been some time since going to one, was just recently at a campout this past May in central Alberta. Although I have my own travel trailer to camp in, i always hated having to use disgusting, dirty outhouses for business, standing waiting.

If anyone in Canada would like to take in a campout, get in touch. Always welcome seasoned diaper campers or even new ones to join me.

I've always wanted to go camping diapered. Would definitely make waking up in the middle of the night in the freezing cold to go relieve yourself a much more enjoyable experience.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...